2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Athletically speaking, I don't know what more you could want from an Edge and Tackle prospect.

I'm so jealous of Philly fans, every year it's better than Christmas for my Eagles fan friend..... and he's so damn arrogant about it.

All day Thursday he's talking about how the Eagles will trade up and take Q. Mitchell.... hes so damn spoiled, they didn't even need to trade up to get him. I coulda puked.
Mitchell was my dream pick for Miami, especially with Fuller and Ramsey nearing 30 yrs old. He was there for the taking. But Grier went with Chop Robinson. I'm envious of Philly. I live near Philadelphia and can agree about Philly fans arrogance.

I'm hoping Miami doesn't trade away any 2025 picks. The 2025 draft is Stacked. Don't mess with those picks.

Let day 3 (today) fall as it may. Let the board come to you.
Yeah if they were going to trade they should have traded down in round 1. Now there is no point in trading any of the picks from next year for what ever scraps are left now. They have 4 picks today to get a few scraps but next year they will need all their picks.

Yeah if they were going to trade they should have traded down in round 1. Now there is no point in trading any of the picks from next year for what ever scraps are left now. They have 4 picks today to get a few scraps but next year they will need all their picks.
2025 is loaded on defense. And appearently some feel the RB class is the best in many, many years. Some even calling it generational.

Mitchell was my dream pick for Miami, especially with Fuller and Ramsey nearing 30 yrs old. He was there for the taking. But Grier went with Chop Robinson. I'm envious of Philly. I live near Philadelphia and can agree about Philly fans arrogance.
I understood and could live with them getting Mitchell..... what broke me and what's been in my craw all morning is that they got Cooper DeJean too.

It hurts like an open wound.

Back
Top Bottom