2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

Man we have ñ no picks in this draft 57 picks before us still damn that’s horrible. Dolphins have to do way better with their draft capital
We need the list of picks in here, I wanna see what it would cost to move up into the top half of the 4th.

I believe Belicheck when he says he had 120 players with "draftable" grades. Those 6th and 7th rounders are basicly one tier above camp bodies. Moving up today and off loading those late rounders is what I would do.

Just get out of this draft with one more good player and then the lack of draft picks don't sting as much. I would look at it like we had 3 hits and the rest of the picks just busted.

Man we have no picks in this draft 57 picks before us still damn that’s horrible. Dolphins have to do way better with their draft capital

Would say **** the rest of our picks and the 2025 3 and go up for someone now.

We need a quality potential day 1 contributor.

We need the list of picks in here, I wanna see what it would cost to move up into the top half of the 4th.

I believe Belicheck when he says he had 120 players with "draftable" grades. Those 6th and 7th rounders are basicly one tier above camp bodies. Moving up today and off loading those late rounders is what I would do.

Just get out of this draft with one more good player and then the lack of draft picks don't sting as much. I would look at it like we had 3 hits and the rest of the picks just busted.
remember when Grier said he traded late picks because his board ran out of players

Perhaps that’s the case this year and we move up

Pick 158 - 28 pts

Pick 184 - 18 pts

Pick 198 - 12 pts

Pick 241 - 1 pt

So if we wanted to get into the top 15 of round 4, that costs.... around 88 points.

Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom