2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Draft Day 3 Thread

On the flip side I guess they got the players they really wanted. Oh well.
I really have no issues with Chop and Paul.

It's the draft, half or more than half of these guys will bust.

That's why it's really important to counteract this reailty.... you need to...... have draft picks.

I just can't shake this fact... From 22 to 24 the Dolphins made the fewest draft picks of any team in NFL History in the modern draft era.

From an analytics point of view, I don't see how this strategy results in Championships.

So far I like what Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Arizona and Los Angeles Rams have done in the draft.

As for Miami, it's clear they took guys they had targeted. Refused to trade down to ensure they got their targets. Both are certainly talented, but somewhat raw. With some coaching and experience they could be spectacular players.

So far I like what Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Arizona and Los Angeles have done on the draft.

As for Miami, it's clear they took guys they had targeted. Refused to trade down to ensure they got their targets. Both are certainly talented, but somewhat raw. With some coaching and experience they could be spectacular players.
Athletically speaking, I don't know what more you could want from an Edge and Tackle prospect.

I'm so jealous of Philly fans, every year it's better than Christmas for my Eagles fan friend..... and he's so damn arrogant about it.

All day Thursday he's talking about how the Eagles will trade up and take Q. Mitchell.... hes so damn spoiled, they didn't even need to trade up to get him. I coulda puked.

Back
Top Bottom