2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

This is a realistic draft I could see Grier having without trading back, although I doubt he selects the RB Guerendo.

Fautanu starts at LG and kicks out to LT when Armstead is injured.
Orhorhoro replaces Wilkins.
Johnson adds edge depth. I think we will add another FA DE.
Jacobs is not a pressing need but thought he was too good to pass up this late in the draft. Long and Walker are both FA's next year.
Like I said Grier probably wont draft a RB but we do need to add a more physical RB and Mostert and Achane were frequently injured last year.
Simpson adds safety depth which is thin. PFN_Draft_result_1711858005709.png

This is a realistic draft I could see Grier having without trading back, although I doubt he selects the RB Guerendo.

Fautanu starts at LG and kicks out to LT when Armstead is injured.
Orhorhoro replaces Wilkins.
Johnson adds edge depth. I think we will add another FA DE.
Jacobs is not a pressing need but thought he was too good to pass up this late in the draft. Long and Walker are both FA's next year.
Like I said Grier probably wont draft a RB but we do need to add a more physical RB and Mostert and Achane were frequently injured last year.
Simpson adds safety depth which is thin. View attachment 168093
That’s a nice realistic draft.

This was my draft, I traded down with Baltimore and then traded our 3rd round pick in 2025 back into the 2nd round

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240401_211227_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240401_211227_Chrome.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 15
The main Forum would blow the gaskets in the main gasket if Miami went CB early. :chuckle:

I am telling you the forum would be littered with pieces of gasket gaskets.

The main Forum would blow the gaskets in the main gasket if Miami went CB early. :chuckle:

I am telling you the forum would be littered with pieces of gasket gaskets.
Mitchell is the only DB I would consider in round 1. I think he will be gone though.

Mitchell is the only DB I would consider in round 1. I think he will be gone though.
I remember back in the fall when Dane Brugler was talking about this CB from Toledo and now he is arguably the top defensive player in the Draft.

If he slipped to Miami somehow I would trade back instead of taking him because while he would be the smart long term talent move to make the Fins are in a bit of a win now mode and helping the LOS would be more beneficial short term.

But from a value standpoint Mitchell is a Top 10 player in this Draft.

It would not surprise me if in 3 years he is being talked about as the top CB in the league.

I remember back in the fall when Dane Brugler was talking about this CB from Toledo and now he is arguably the top defensive player in the Draft.

If he slipped to Miami somehow I would trade back instead of taking him because while he would be the smart long term talent move to make the Fins are in a bit of a win now mode and helping the LOS would be more beneficial short term.

But from a value standpoint Mitchell is a Top 10 player in this Draft.

It would not surprise me if in 3 years he is being talked about as the top CB in the league.
Pair him with Ramsey and Fuller in the slot and we might have the best secondary in the NFL if Poyer has anything left in the tank.

I would be thrilled if we could manage to have this draft.

Barton can play any interior OL position.
Orhorhoro would be Wilkins replacement.
Bullard would be a steal in the 3rd round. He would probably end up starting over Poyer.
Johnson adds much needed edge depth. We still need to sign another FA edge defender.
Boyd has been very impressive in the pre draft process. He would be Davis's replacement at NT.
Johnson has nice measurables 6'3 212 ran a 4.44 at the combine and was solid in the other drills. He could be a number 3 or 4 WR. We should still add a FA WR like OBJ, Chark or Boyd.
I wasnt crazy about drafting another Safety but Hampton was better than my other options and he along with Bullard could be the future starting safetiesPFN_Draft_result_1712118315221.png if we can't re-sign Holland.

This is another one I like.

Robinson could be a poor man's Michah Parsons.
Beebe would be an immediate starter at LG.
Jefferson replaces Wilkins.
Taylor and Sheppard add secondary depth.
Johnson adds WR depth. PFN_Draft_result_1712120483254.png

Back
Top Bottom