2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

The 2nd one I posted would be so sick. Unrealistic with the trades back and so picks. But we’d get:

- future stout C or OG with Frazier
- future starting OT potentially
- third safety and someone to take over for poyer in a year
- fantastic DL depth, and edge
- TE, WR to develop but could make plays early
- CB and guard to develop
- a kicker to compete with sanders, maybe make him a cap casualty or maybe Karty suffers a mysterious finger injury in training camp

The 2nd one I posted would be so sick. Unrealistic with the trades back and so picks. But we’d get:

- future stout C or OG with Frazier
- future starting OT potentially
- third safety and someone to take over for poyer in a year
- fantastic DL depth, and edge
- TE, WR to develop but could make plays early
- CB and guard to develop
- a kicker to compete with sanders, maybe make him a cap casualty or maybe Karty suffers a mysterious finger injury in training camp
Personally I'm not a fan of drafting someone for the future with our 1st pick. We need help this year.

We certainly have enough needs that we can draft NFL ready prospects with both of our 2 first picks, provided we don't trade down.

I love trading down, just feel we're trading out.

Personally I'm not a fan of drafting someone for the future with our 1st pick. We need help this year.

We certainly have enough needs that we can draft NFL ready prospects with both of our 2 first picks, provided we don't trade down.

I love trading down, just feel we're trading out.
Understand what you mean on that first point, but let’s say we take JPJ (or an OT that can ply G) no reason they can’t be starting this year also. Just meant he could be the long term center of the future potentially

I really like this mock draft.

Murphy is Wilkins replacement.
Trice fills a huge need since we will be without Phillips and Chubb for a significant part of the season.
Beebe is one of the best interior O-linemen in the draft.
Pearsall should be our WR3. He had a fantastic combine.
Taylor won the Jim Thorpe award and we need better Safety depth.
Lee was too good to pass up this late in the draft.
Reiman could replace Smythe eventually. PFN_Draft_result_1711338640123.png

I have been doing quick two round no trade mocks and keep getting similar options.

I am hoping to address both LOS with OL and DL and I am getting good options in either order.

The general choice is Mims or Newton in R1 and then Amengadjie or Jenkins in R2.

I prefer Mims and Jenkins but would be happy with Newton/Amengadjie too.

One interesting twist is that at PFF Cooper DeJean has been sitting there at #21. I know the general forum would sh*t themselves if Miami took a CB but is he too good to pass up?

I have been doing quick two round no trade mocks and keep getting similar options.

I am hoping to address both LOS with OL and DL and I am getting good options in either order.

The general choice is Mims or Newton in R1 and then Amengadjie or Jenkins in R2.

I prefer Mims and Jenkins but would be happy with Newton/Amengadjie too.

One interesting twist is that at PFF Cooper DeJean has been sitting there at #21. I know the general forum would sh*t themselves if Miami took a CB but is he too good to pass up?
He is a very good player, but he has limitations in my opinion. I like him in the middle of the field at safety, robber, or nickel corner. I don’t like him outside the numbers. I don’t think he can flip his hips and match up outside with elite WRs.

Back
Top Bottom