2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

I really like Tip Reiman and if we draft him he instantly gives Smythe and Hill a run for their money. Dominated the combine and his explosiveness shows up on tape. Great blocker, agile, gets the tough yards. Not going to be a seam buster, but not every TE has to be. I wouldn't even be mad if he was our 5th round pick honestly.

I really like Tip Reiman and if we draft him he instantly gives Smythe and Hill a run for their money. Dominated the combine and his explosiveness shows up on tape. Great blocker, agile, gets the tough yards. Not going to be a seam buster, but not every TE has to be. I wouldn't even be mad if he was our 5th round pick honestly.

Agreed! I wasn’t necessarily targeting a TE but the value was too good there. For a lot of the same reasons you mentioned I like Erick All as well. Think they’re both extremely underrated.

PFN Miami Dolphins (one trade with SF for 31 and 63)

NFL-team-logo

Xavier Worthy WR Texas
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Cooper Beebe OG Kansas State
NFL-team-logo

Kamren Kinchens S Miami (FL)
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Beaux Limmer OC Arkansas
NFL-team-logo

Erick All TE Iowa
NFL-team-logo

Dallin Holker TE Colorado State
NFL-team-logo

Demani Richardson S Texas A&M

I traded down once to 24. I Picked up Chop Robinson to fill a huge need at OLB before Phillips and Chubb return.
Cooper Beebe is considered to be the #2 OG in the draft. He should be able to start immediately at LG.
Braden Fiske was the star of the combine and shined at the Senior Bowl. He is more of a 3-4 DE due to his size, 6'1 292 but that is the scheme we run anyway and the position Wilkins played. PFN_Draft_result_1710725384647.png
Elijah Jones has a lot of upside as he was First Team All ACC Defense at DB and he shined at the combine.
Guerendo is the physical RB we need at 220 lbs but he also ran a 4.33 at the combine.
Liufau could make Duke Riley expendable.
Crumedy might replace one of the veteran DT's who we recently signed.

One more...PFN (Several trades)

NFL-team-logo

Graham Barton OG Duke
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Braden Fiske DT Florida State
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Braelon Allen RB Wisconsin
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Brenden Rice WR USC
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Javion Cohen OG Miami (FL)
NFL-team-logo

Jarrian Jones CB Florida State
NFL-team-logo

Erick All TE Iowa
NFL-team-logo

Dominique Hampton S Washington
2025 SF 4th

I am not sure how realistic this draft is but the first 2 picks would be my ideal scenario. We get the top Edge Rusher Verse and the top OG Haynes in the draft.
The rest of the draft I am not crazy about but tried to do the best I could with who was available.
Smith is considered to be one of the best Safeties in the draft so to get him in the 5th is a steal. This is a position we are thin at especially with a 32 year old Poyer. PFN_Draft_result_1710730835147.png
Liufau might not be a huge need but he was the BPA on the board. Also Long and Walker will be FA's next year.
McMahon will probably be a backup but as we all know we always have OL injuries so better depth is needed, he can play C and OG.
Little could make Sanders expendable as a post June 1 cut we would save close to $4M in cap space which could give us more FA possibilities like signing a Tre'Davious White or if another high profile player becomes available who could help us.

• 21 Troy Fautanu OT | Washington A+

• 57 Tyler Nubin S | Minnesota A

• 161 Tommy Eichenberg LB | Ohio State A

• 185 Chau Smith-Wade CB | Washington State A+

• 198 Dallin Holker TE | Colorado State A

• 210 Daijun Edwards RB | Georgia A

• 220 Trevor Keegan IOL | Michigan A+
    241 Julian Pearl OT | Illinois B+

• 253 Austin McNamara P | Texas Tech D+

• This doesn’t account for the four 2nd round picks I received for 2025 draft and four 3rd round picks

Last edited:
Murphy will be Wilkins replacement in round 1.
Trice will start opposite Barrett for probably about the first half of the season.
Legette could be the key to taking our offense to the next level.
We are thin at Safety and I worry that Poyer might be washed. Holland and Bullock could be an amazing Safety duo.
Bortolini was one of the best performing O-lineman at the combine and improves our depth which is always tested.
Jackson gives us some depth on the edge which we currently dont have.
I took a flyer on Milton's upside and he could be a cheap backup QB for the next several years. PFN_Draft_result_1710816323560.png

• 21 Troy Fautanu OT | Washington A+

• 57 Tyler Nubin S | Minnesota A

• 161 Tommy Eichenberg LB | Ohio State A

• 185 Chau Smith-Wade CB | Washington State A+

• 198 Dallin Holker TE | Colorado State A

• 210 Daijun Edwards RB | Georgia A

• 220 Trevor Keegan IOL | Michigan A+
    241 Julian Pearl OT | Illinois B+

• 253 Austin McNamara P | Texas Tech D+
    This doesn’t account for the four 2nd round picks I received for 2025 draft and four 3rd round picks

Love this ..two star players

Back
Top Bottom