2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

My Draft Picks
32.Jackson Powers-JohnsonOC Oregon
trade-icon

58.Leonard TaylorDT Miami (FL)
trade-icon

87.Cole BishopS Utah
trade-icon

95.Jeremiah Trotter Jr.LB Clemson
trade-icon

158.Javion CohenOG Miami (FL)
184.Xavier ThomasEDGE Clemson
198.Jalen CokerWR Holy Cross
201.Devin LearyQB Kentucky
trade-icon

241. Ryan RehkowP BYU
2025 DET 3rd
2025 GB 6th
2025 ARI 7th

My Draft Picks

21. Taliese FuagaOT Oregon State
108. Brandon ColemanOG TCU
trade-icon

129. Jaylan FordLB Texas
trade-icon

157. Kitan OladapoS Oregon State
trade-icon

168.Gabe HallDT Baylor
trade-icon

184.Erick AllTE Iowa
232. Omar SpeightsLB LSU
trade-icon

241. Nathan ThomasOT Louisiana

2025 MIN 3rd
2025 MIN 4th
2025 NO 4th

I’m addicted

My Draft Picks
30. Graham BartonOG Duke
trade-icon

57. T'Vondre SweatDT Texas
trade-icon

98. Austin BookerEDGE Kansas
trade-icon

133. Theo JohnsonTE Penn State
trade-icon

184. Tommy EichenbergLB Ohio State

2025 TB 1st
2025 TB 2nd

Suamataia addresses the need for OT depth and at 6'5 326 he should be able to start right away at LG, then kick out to LT when Armstead gets injured.
Legette is a beast and should be our WR3.
Sweat will be the massive NT we lack. He just needs to slim down about 20 lbs. With him in the middle and our improved LB corps it will be very difficult to run against us.
Jones has a lot of upside. First Team ACC defense and he was outstanding at the combine.
Guerendo gives us the physical RB we need at 220 lbs and he also ran a 4.33.
Jackson gives us some depth on the Edge. We still need to sign another DE, maybe Clowney?
Liufau imrpoves our LB depth which could make Riley expendable saving us more cap space.
Hampton improves our safety depth which is thin. PFN_Draft_result_1710989185330.png

Suamataia addresses the need for OT depth and at 6'5 326 he should be able to start right away at LG, then kick out to LT when Armstead gets injured.
Legette is a beast and should be our WR3.
Sweat will be the massive NT we lack. He just needs to slim down about 20 lbs. With him in the middle and our improved LB corps it will be very difficult to run against us.
Jones has a lot of upside. First Team ACC defense and he was outstanding at the combine.
Guerendo gives us the physical RB we need at 220 lbs and he also ran a 4.33.
Jackson gives us some depth on the Edge. We still need to sign another DE, maybe Clowney?
Liufau imrpoves our LB depth which could make Riley expendable saving us more cap space.
Hampton improves our safety depth which is thin. View attachment 166406
That's a nice draft.

Jeremiah has a new mock out with the Fins taking Graham Barton

TheAthletic’s latest mock has the Fins taking Xavier Worthy at #44 after trading down with the Raiders

My latest mock draft, I considerd everything we have done so in FA. Also I think I did a good job building depth in the 2024 draft and adding capitol to the 2025 draft. All opinions positive/negative are welcomed

NFL-team-logo

Byron Murphy IIDT Texas
NFL-team-logo

Ja'Tavion SandersTE Texas
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Sedrick Van Pran-GrangerOC Georgia
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Bucky IrvingRB Oregon
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Beaux LimmerOC Arkansas
NFL-team-logo

Josh ProctorS Ohio State
NFL-team-logo

Xavier ThomasEDGE Clemson
trade-icon

NFL-team-logo

Jordan WhittingtonWR Texas
NFL-team-logo

Daijun EdwardsRB Georgia
2025 CLE 2nd
2025 DET 2nd
2025 ARI 3rd

Murphy will be Wilkins replacement in round 1.
Trice will start opposite Barrett for probably about the first half of the season.
Legette could be the key to taking our offense to the next level.
We are thin at Safety and I worry that Poyer might be washed. Holland and Bullock could be an amazing Safety duo.
Bortolini was one of the best performing O-lineman at the combine and improves our depth which is always tested.
Jackson gives us some depth on the edge which we currently dont have.
I took a flyer on Milton's upside and he could be a cheap backup QB for the next several years. View attachment 165962
Very nice. Legette at 87 would be an absolute steal. Like the safety help. Miami needs that.

Murphy would make me feel a lot better about letting Wilkins go.

I moved back twice in the 1st round, and moved pick 55 as well.

Here are what are picks look like at this point. I believe I also acquired a 2025 6th. By trading down I was able to turn that draft capital into 5 picks in the top 105 as well as upgrading pick 151 to pick 136.

I also shipped out pick 213 in the trades.

View attachment 158910
Really good job!! Miami would be wise to bring in a young QB to groom for the future. I think Wiley may be an excellent TE. Corum is a fine RB.

Back
Top Bottom