2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2024 NFL Mock Draft Thread - Post yours here

I moved around and traded our 25 3rd and 4th bc I'm thinking we'll have comp picks for Christian and Big Bob. Would've like to get Pearsall but all in all I like this mock...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240304-144315.png
    Screenshot_20240304-144315.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 24
PFN's player ratings need to be updated, needless to say. but I said it

I think this adresses a lot of our needs.

Attachments

• PFN_MDS_Result__1709788741064.png
    PFN_MDS_Result__1709788741064.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 15
Rate my mock draft from the @PFN365 Mock Draft Simulator — then try yours on the #PFNMDS: bit.ly/mockdraftsim1709789802628.png

Day 1 of free agency is over. So what changed?

Well... the Centers are no longer on my board. At least, not in rounds 1 or 2. So, no JPJ and no Frazier or Van Pran... (and yes, I realize they can play Guard, but I was never taking them to play anything but Center).

...and maybe a bit more controversially, no more Barton. His value, to me, was that he would probably play Center, and Guard was just his fallback position. Honestly, I don't think that he's a NFL Tackle and I'm not taking a Guard only in the first or early 2nd.

The Linebackers that I was looking at in rounds 2 or 3. Not any longer. Now, i wouldn't spend there til day 3 (special teams players).

...and yes, the TE position is completely off my board, though there are a couple guys who I'd look into if they go undrafted.

Drafting a Tackle is still job 1, and while a Tackle who could play Guard (Fautanu) is still preferred, I would take a pure Tackle because... well, Armstead, and he's gone in 2025.

X WR and CB have moved up on my list... so if the right guy fell into round two, I'd bite.

A RB and a pure Guard are still middle round targets for me.

Maybe a Safety really late.

The biggest question for me... is what else are we going to do in FA with DTs and Edges. I'm no fan of drafting DTs in the first, and while I love drafting Edges early, we are not in need of a future starter here. We just need a bandaid for the first half of the season... and I'm loathe to spend a premium pick on a bandaid.

So... I'm kind of left with... if we miss on Fautanu at #21, can we trade down and still land Morgan... because he'd be my next guy on the first year Guard, then to Tackle plan.

Trade down
Jordan Morgan
Tall WR or DT
RB with acquired pick
CB
Guard
Safety
Project stab

I'm sure this changes tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom