2nd day pick I think will help a lot | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd day pick I think will help a lot

Don't want to use any draft picks on RB.

Unless a guy has fallen like two rounds versus our value for him, I wouldn't do it.

And not before one of our 4th rounders in any circumstance.

Bring in 4 hefty undrafted RB after the draft.

Royce Freeman is an excellent all around RB. He’s one of my favorites in this draft class. Under appreciated player, who didn’t get the recognition, he deserved.

Royce Freeman is an excellent all around RB. He’s one of my favorites in this draft class. Under appreciated player, who didn’t get the recognition, he deserved.
I looked him up, very impressive. Do you think his injuries and future concerns are valid? Some say he isn't what he was his sophomore year and don't see him getting back to that level.

I looked him up, very impressive. Do you think his injuries and future concerns are valid? Some say he isn't what he was his sophomore year and don't see him getting back to that level.

I would say people who loved Ajayi, the player not the locker room issues, will love Freeman.

Yep. I hope we don't wait until round 6, but in round 4, I think Rashaad Penny, Royce Freeman, or Martez Carter would be great fits. Though Penny will probably be gone by then.
Penny is interesting. If there in the 3rd he needs to be a consideration. I mentioned as well I also think Hicks is intriguing in later rounds

I've mentioned Waren a few times but some other late round or udfa options I like are Jarvion Franklin (W. Michigan), Darrel Williams (LSU), Kamryn Pettway (Auburn) and Ryan Nall (Oregon St.). All are cheap between the tackle type backs. Williams likely won't be there in the late 6th or 7th round, but the others could be.

He's a good fit for the Dolphins to team with Drake. My favorite back, Barkley will be long gone, for the the Dolphins is Derrius Guice. THere's a chance he won't be on the board in round two and I'm not sure the team wants to invest a 2nd on the position.
No Barkley will not be gone, he is ours in the first!!!

The thing with Rolls Royce is in any other year he would be a first day pick. The closest player I would compare him to is another Duck named Johnathon Stewart. I bet Freeman barring a bad I just will be in this league a good 6 to 8 years easy.
He is much much more then just a serviceable back. He has some Skittles. I would pull the trigger on 3rd pick easy. Mark my words he will be an awesome NFL back.

I would say people who loved Ajayi, the player not the locker room issues, will love Freeman.

I would say he is way better then Ajayi way better.
I would go as far to say better then any back we have had since Ricky

It would be nice to have two second round picks. The second round is where it's at for running backs and tight ends in this draft. I think the team needs to get a tight end there and maybe trade back up for a running back. I also like Guice, Chubbs, Jones II, and Michel at running back.

I think Guice and Jones II will be the next two drafted after Barkley.

It would be nice to have two second round picks. The second round is where it's at for running backs and tight ends in this draft. I think the team needs to get a tight end there and maybe trade back up for a running back. I also like Guice, Chubbs, Jones II, and Michel at running back.

I think Guice and Jones II will be the next two drafted after Barkley.
I think Michel goes late 1st. I'm not worried for rb until 3-6. Lots of serviceable backs will be available. I definitely want a TE in the 2nd. Hurst/Andrews/gisecki

If Guice is there in the 2nd, we should strongly consider. Doubt he will be though

Back
Top Bottom