2nd Teir QBs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd Teir QBs

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Van Pelt lacks the arm strength needed to be a starter in the NFL.

Clausen is a Tom Brady clone who will be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round.

One guy to watch is Robert Kent out of Jackson State. For his career, he threw for 11,784 yards, 104 TDs, and 57 INTs. Not quite as good as Steve McNair was at Alcorn State, but only one step below him.
i would bet you clausen will not even be drafted.if someone took him in the 3rd round they are nuts this guy will be available monday as a ufa.

i cant believe they have clausen at 13 i have seen the guy play every snap of his career. i just dont see it like they do i still say he wont be drafted if he is 7th round at best.he will drop after the combine im sure he is a statue with poor arm strength.

a 4 year starter who is 6'4" 225 and as good statistically as Payton ?

maybe you just under appreciate the guy - we draft Heupel in the 6th round and he c/barely throw the ball past the LOS

Last I heard Walter wants to return. He is a fantastic talent.

Had a pretty sucky team this year, and I guess he wants to return since he is a junior. At this point he is the highest rated QB for next year.

the key word there is "statistcally" peyton blows him away.heath shuler was great in college but i dont think i have to tell you what happened with him in the pros.clausen is a good college qb but will not make it in the pros so dont waste a pick on him.the guy is from california and CAN NOT play in bad weather conditions he is terrible.look at his stats in bad weather games they are terrible.if you were going to take a chance on him wait till monday the day after the draft.:D

Being from California means nothing. Elway's childhood was in California, but I know what you are trying to say.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Van Pelt lacks the arm strength needed to be a starter in the NFL.

Clausen is a Tom Brady clone who will be drafted in the 3rd or 4th round.

One guy to watch is Robert Kent out of Jackson State. For his career, he threw for 11,784 yards, 104 TDs, and 57 INTs. Not quite as good as Steve McNair was at Alcorn State, but only one step below him.

How about we acquir Alex Van Pelt from Buffalo.

Yes to be our janitor.:lol:

Yea, sign alex van pelt, draft bradley van pelt and find a way to get all the R. Williams in the league(after the draft)
Roy(S)
Reggie
Roy(WR)
Ricky(indy)
The Real Ricky
Roland
Randal
Roosevelt
bring back Rodney Williams to punt

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Yea, sign alex van pelt, draft bradley van pelt and find a way to get all the R. Williams in the league(after the draft)
Roy(S)
Reggie
Roy(WR)
Ricky(indy)
The Real Ricky
Roland
Randal
Roosevelt
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
Roy(S)
Reggie
Roy(WR)
Ricky(indy)
The Real Ricky
Roland
Randal
Roosevelt
Give Rodney another chance!!!!

What about the QB for Iowa? Can't remember his name.....Big kid, like 6'7" or something.....maybe lacks arm strength from what I could see.....

Nathan Chandler....just curious about him because of his size....

Back
Top Bottom