2nd Teir QBs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2nd Teir QBs

Fiedler will be back as a backup. We'll take a free agent and run with him.

The draft I'm awaiting to see at QB (if all falls in place) is 2006.

It could possibly (reminder: possibly) resemble the 1983 draft.

Brad Smith-senior
Charlie Whitehurst-senior
Bruce Eugene-senior
Dusty Almond-senior
Alex Smith-senior
Chris Leak-Junior
Marcus Vick-Junior

and whoever else that may come along.

Leak & Vick are the two stud QB right now for the future past that no thanks. But more mobile slingers will be coming.... :)

Originally posted by finfan54
I wathced Matt Schuab tear the Virginia Tech defense apart pretty good. he is like 6-5 240 i think. I think the kid could play. the old jets coach there at Virgina coached him and talked highly of him. He proved it to me on that day but thats all ive seen of him. i wouldnt mind getting him. he looked like he had some smarts.

I have watched Schuab play all through UVA and I think he is a very good QB. Very accurate, nice touch, and has some zip on his throws. He would be a diamond in the rough after the 3rd round.

Originally posted by canesandphins1
JOSH HARRIS !!!!!!!

I agree. If we get a firts and 3rd for ugon we cant get a T and WR in the 1st rd. Harris and either a FS or G/C in the 3rd also. Would also like to see a MLB, CB, LE, DT in the following rounds (not in that order). Sounds odd but we will be loosing a fair amount og talent on D in the next few years and some depth may be needed now. FA get Bruce, Tait, Woody? and a QB (brunell if possible).

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I agree. If we get a firts and 3rd for ugon we cant get a T and WR in the 1st rd. Harris and either a FS or G/C in the 3rd also. Would also like to see a MLB, CB, LE, DT in the following rounds (not in that order). Sounds odd but we will be loosing a fair amount og talent on D in the next few years and some depth may be needed now. FA get Bruce, Tait, Woody? and a QB (brunell if possible).

Wow typo central. Meant if we get a 1st and 3rd we CAN......

Back
Top Bottom