3 second half points..Oh Boy!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 second half points..Oh Boy!!!

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This offense, led by a sorry excuse of a starting qb, is just plain bad. And this team is going no where unless a change is made.

Just like last week, the game comes down to the last minutes. This week it was overtime. And we lost.

You can't expect our defense to come up with 4 turnovers EVERY WEEK and win. Sometimes our offense has to score some points. And it just isn't happening. Every win this year, all 4 of them, has been because of our defense. Not offense.

Ricky is getting killed because of a suspect offensive line and teams knowing we CAN'T throw deep. Every team in the league knows this.

This game should not have come down to Mare.

i agree 100% ......anyone who knows about football can agree that if you have a one-sided offense like we do and can do nothing else then they just concentrate on that.

i fear we are stuck with fiedler until the end of the season

"This team is going nowhere"

If you have no faith in the team, why bother post at FINHeaven? If you're just here to make us die-hard fans miserable, tell me now.. there's a block button in the USER CP.

Originally posted by Phin-o-rama

i fear we are stuck with fiedler until the end of the season

Then I'm afraid our season is over.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
"This team is going nowhere"

If you have no faith in the team, why bother post at FINHeaven? If you're just here to make us die-hard fans miserable, tell me now.. there's a block button in the USER CP.

I'm not being unrealistic. Come on. What in the past 4 yrs has our qb proven to lead you to think otherwise? Where did we end up last year? The year before? Year before that?

You can see the handwriting on the wall this year if he continues to play like he did today.

Originally posted by BATMAN

I'm not being unrealistic. Come on. What in the past 4 yrs has our qb proven to lead you to think otherwise? Where did we end up last year? The year before? Year before that?

You can see the handwriting on the wall this year if he continues to play like he did today.
and where did they end up with marino. kinda proves to me its not the QB!:tongue:

The offense always does worse in the second half for some reason. I still have faith but the coaching staff definitely needs to do something to kick start this offense.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The offense always does worse in the second half for some reason. I still have faith but the coaching staff definitely needs to do something to kick start this offense.
here, here! the offense has done the same damn thing for 15 years and it isn't just because of the QB. turner has got to get away from this vanilla offense!;)

we have never had this much talent on the team...marino was an exceptional QB but never had the defense like now or running game.......we are so close..yet so far that sums it up for me

we have never had this much talent on the team...marino was an exceptional QB but never had the defense like now or running game.......we are so close..yet so far that sums it up for me
i can't figure em out, guess thats why i'm not a coach. but i do know fiedler isn't the main problem with this team!:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree more Phin. So close. And do you know where we need that one piece put? Right under the center..

I couldn't agree more Phin. So close. And do you know where we need that one piece put? Right under the center..
what we need is an OLine that blocks as good as fiedler!;)

It is funny having read this board some in the pre season and reading it now. Carry on with the entertainment folks.

This offense, led by a sorry excuse of a starting qb, is just plain bad. And this team is going no where unless a change is made.

Just like last week, the game comes down to the last minutes. This week it was overtime. And we lost.

You can't expect our defense to come up with 4 turnovers EVERY WEEK and win. Sometimes our offense has to score some points. And it just isn't happening. Every win this year, all 4 of them, has been because of our defense. Not offense.

Ricky is getting killed because of a suspect offensive line and teams knowing we CAN'T throw deep. Every team in the league knows this.

This game should not have come down to Mare.
alas, the broken record has made its way to the main forum!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom