3 second half points..Oh Boy!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 second half points..Oh Boy!!!

Guys, let's not be unrealistic here. Jay Fiedler SUCKS. He is the worst starting QB in the league.

You can spout off that rhetoric about his winning percentage all you want... he hasn't won a game for us ever, our defense has and some players that came out of nowhere a few years back, like Chris Chambers.

As long as Jay Fiedler is the quarterback of this team, they are going to be stuck where they are. I will continue to have hope and faith that something will change, so I will continue to root and cheer on the Dolphins, but something has GOT to change.

Originally posted by KYPhinFan
Guys, let's not be unrealistic here. Jay Fiedler SUCKS. He is the worst starting QB in the league.

You can spout off that rhetoric about his winning percentage all you want... he hasn't won a game for us ever, our defense has and some players that came out of nowhere a few years back, like Chris Chambers.

As long as Jay Fiedler is the quarterback of this team, they are going to be stuck where they are. I will continue to have hope and faith that something will change, so I will continue to root and cheer on the Dolphins, but something has GOT to change.
isn't it bad enough the fins lost, do i have to come in hear and read all this negative crap about fiedler, i'd like to find something positive about this team and this kinda crap don't cut it. they've created a forum for you clowns, go for it!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolfan06
isn't it bad enough the fins lost, do i have to come in hear and read all this negative crap about fiedler, i'd like to find something positive about this team and this kinda crap don't cut it. they've created a forum for you clowns, go for it!:rolleyes:

It seems as though you don't follow the fins at all. If you have, you'd recognize the fact that things are just as they always have been with Fiedler. Yes, you can try and remain positive, but that won't make Jay hit the open receiver when we need it.

I sometimes wish I win the lottery too, but I'm realistic. I don't go around with my head in the clouds.

And I'm not a broken record. You know where you can stick the broken record. I've just been a Fin fan for a long time and have realized in 4 seasons that our qb is not very
good. He has never been good consistently. This game today
is one of those games where at the end of the season everyone looks back and says, "If we had just one one more game" we would be in the playoffs or we would get to play at home instead of getting killed on the road. You seem to be a fan that continues to hope every year than rather change something that has always been broken..

Do you really think that our offense would be the way it is with Trent Green, McNair, Bulger? Those people throw deep beautifully. I don't see them missing wide open receivers..
How many losses is it going to take for you?

Originally posted by dolfan06

OK
Let's see this is an open forum for debate about our favorite team. We should be able to discuss the good the bad and the ugly. I didn't think this had to be a hand holding fourm where we could all sit in front of our computer and sing the Dolphin fight song together to celebrate a bad loss.

We just lost a home game to a division rival. The offense was hapless against a team that key starters out on defense.

You want to talk about our Defense...... there's a positve subject. That side of the ball kept us in it for the 3rd week in a row. They are improving and on the right track. You want to talk positives on the offense.......

You've got the floor........ put us on the right track.

And just to reiterate..I hope along with everyone else here I'm sure that we win the super bowl this year. But when I continue to see the offensive problems that have plagued this team for so long, I want something to change....

We are 4-2, thanks to our defense. With our current situation at qb, if it stays the same, we are going the same place we were last season...

I hate it when I read Wannstedt saying, "We've got to improve....
I think we will....." That kind of crap. Face it Dave, your qb is as good as he will ever be...

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
"This team is going nowhere"

If you have no faith in the team, why bother post at FINHeaven? If you're just here to make us die-hard fans miserable, tell me now.. there's a block button in the USER CP.

Yes...don't you know that if you don't put on a smiley face and say "It's okay, it doesn't matter how many games we lose or how badly our offense played, we're going to the SUPERBOWL!" that you're not a real fan and shouldn't talk football? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BATMAN

It seems as though you don't follow the fins at all.
what in the world are you talking about boy. i've seen the list of favorite dolphins of the kids today and not one name other than marino belongs on that list.

and as far as things being the same, they were the same long before fiedler came upon the scene. the fins have always had one hell of a time in the second half. maybe you're the one who doesn't follow the fins. remember how marino finished his career.

and as far as this being a forum to go over our favorite team, thats great., but its the same crap over and over and OVER. i've read it for two years know and it does get sickening!:rolleyes:

Not a Fiedler lover and not a Fiedler hater but he can't take all the blame for yesterday. The O-line isn't blocking and the receivers aren't getting separation. I was somewhat miffed by the play calling on that last drive in regulation. Second and long...Williams up the middle for a couple, third and long...Williams up the middle for maybe two. I know the idea was to run the clock down but the false start had already stopped it so why not go for the jugular with a pass play? The Pats weren't able to contain Randy M. all day. It just looked to me like we were playing not to lose instead of playing to win and that is what bothered me the most.

Originally posted by allred65
Not a Fiedler lover and not a Fiedler hater but he can't take all the blame for yesterday. The O-line isn't blocking and the receivers aren't getting separation. I was somewhat miffed by the play calling on that last drive in regulation. Second and long...Williams up the middle for a couple, third and long...Williams up the middle for maybe two. I know the idea was to run the clock down but the false start had already stopped it so why not go for the jugular with a pass play? The Pats weren't able to contain Randy M. all day. It just looked to me like we were playing not to lose instead of playing to win and that is what bothered me the most.
a voice of reason finally makes a path!;)

Don't be unrealistic, Fiedler isn't the worst QB in the league.

Worse QBs:

Boller
McNabb

Brees
Kordell isn't starting anymore... so scratch him.

He's the 4th worst starting QB in the league. Get it straight.

yay..... *starts chanting*

"were not the worst"

"were not the worst"

Originally posted by AirVick
Don't be unrealistic, Fiedler isn't the worst QB in the league.

Worse QBs:

Boller
McNabb

Brees
Kordell isn't starting anymore... so scratch him.

He's the 4th worst starting QB in the league. Get it straight.

McNabb is not worse than Fiedler.

Back
Top Bottom