3 second half points..Oh Boy!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 second half points..Oh Boy!!!

No way I'd make that deal based on McNabb's performance this year. Wow, 2 TDs, 6 INT's and a 51.6 QB rating. Sign him up right now. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
"This team is going nowhere"

If you have no faith in the team, why bother post at FINHeaven? If you're just here to make us die-hard fans miserable, tell me now.. there's a block button in the USER CP.

With all due respect, we are ALL die-hard Fin Fans. That is why we are here to begin with. Just because some have no/little faith in this team makes no lesser a fan.

Originally posted by dolfan06
wasn't jay qbing the team when they beat buffalo?:confused:
Wasn't that the game that the D played lights out and probably one of the better performances of recent years??

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Wasn't that the game that the D played lights out and probably one of the better performances of recent years??
yep, but it was obvious the offense was playing not to lose, not to win. and jay doesn't call the plays!;)

i can't figure em out, guess thats why i'm not a coach. but i do know fiedler isn't the main problem with this team!:rolleyes:

So if he ain't the [main] problem then he must be at least part of the solution then? He is not improving and I'll say that he is MORE of the problem than the solution.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

So if he ain't the [main] problem then he must be at least part of the solution then? He is not improving and I'll say that he is MORE of the problem than the solution.
sure its a problem. and he probably needs more time than others, but the OLine sure isn't giving it to him. christ, the defense is on ricky almost before he gets the ball!:(

the fins have always had one hell of a time in the second half. maybe you're the one who doesn't follow the fins. remember how marino finished his career.

I really hope you're kidding. I can't remember when Miami has finished the second half of the season strong. Each year they get off to a super hot start, everyone starts talking superbowl, and then those december games kill them. Second half???

hey moron, last time I checked, the last time miami had a great QB they didnt do sh*t. Stop blaming the offense and start blaming the defense. Oh no! not your precious defense! If you blame fiedler for not scoring points, then you have to blame the defense for allowing the other team to score.

Look man, you win some you lose some. Dont start crying just cause we lost one game. Did you think we were gonna go undeafeted?

Originally posted by BATMAN

I really hope you're kidding. I can't remember when Miami has finished the second half of the season strong. Each year they get off to a super hot start, everyone starts talking superbowl, and then those december games kill them. Second half???

Yeah, we started real hot. A lose at home, vs the texans. But of course, that was fiedlers fault, right?

Well tell me when is it when we lose? It ain't. When we win though, oh no, different story, Fiedler played great....

isn't it bad enough the fins lost, do i have to come in hear and read all this negative crap about fiedler, i'd like to find something positive about this team and this kinda crap don't cut it. they've created a forum for you clowns, go for it!

OK that's twice I've counted that you've referred to those smarter than you as clowns. What's that make you? The carnie that puts up the tent? The bearded woman? The amazing blind football fan?

Also there's a forum for you (smack forum) why don't you just stick to getting smacked around by tenth grade Bills dorks and leave the hard stuff to us?

hey moron, last time I checked, the last time miami had a great QB they didnt do sh*t. Stop blaming the offense and start blaming the defense. Oh no! not your precious defense! If you blame fiedler for not scoring points, then you have to blame the defense for allowing the other team to score.

Who is this guy and why on earth is he calling someone a moron?

Yeah, we started real hot. A lose at home, vs the texans. But of course, that was fiedlers fault, right?

Bingo! Give this guy a cigar for noticing that JF threw the INT that set up their game winning FG.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jetssuckSr

Bingo! Give this guy a cigar for noticing that JF threw the INT that set up their game winning FG.:rolleyes:

Perfectly put Jets...Fiedler lollypopped that ball to the sidelines..My sister could have thrown a harder pass than that..

Hard to smack with a guy that quotes himself:lol:

Last I checked you're just a member too so how about putting an end to these BS posts of yours where you're doing NOTHING but whining about what others think and calling ppl names.

Back
Top Bottom