3-way trade rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3-way trade rumor

phunwin said:
When this many sources report a rumor, it's not BS. Exactly who's involved is a matter of conjecture, but it's pretty clear there was heavy discussion about some sort of three way deal involving M.Ramirez, Baez, Cameron, Huff and some prospects.

In any event, ESPN's baseball front page now says the deal is all but dead. So, Sox fans, you can all rest easy.
Never was worried. :rofl3:

Hostile7 said:
Never was worried. :rofl3:

Oh no me neither... I just went through about three bags of those brown paper lunch bags, using them to breathe into and out of. I'm fine for now, I also started drinking heavily too.

According to rotoworld.com:

"According to the New York Daily News, the Rays' insistence on receiving Hanley Ramirez, if they're not getting Lastings Milledge, is killing the Manny Ramirez deal.Mets owner Fred Wilpon signed off today on absorbing the entire $64 million remaining on Manny Ramirez’s contract, the Daily News has learned. Under the terms of the deal, which is still near death at this point, the Red Sox would have received Mike Cameron, Aaron Heilman and Lastings Milledge from the Mets, and Aubrey Huff from the Devil Rays. The Mets and Rays would have swapped Julio Lugo and Yusmeiro Petit. Danys Baez seems to be out of the mix now. The Red Sox would have sent additional prospects to the Rays, but Hanley apparently was off-limits."

This is why Chuck Lamar will never win GM of the Year, he's getting to greedy now. HOWEVER as Red Sox fans we should personally thank him for killing off this deal.

Back
Top Bottom