3 years...SUPERBOWL. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 years...SUPERBOWL.

look at week 1 to now. If this team continues to improve as it has a little bit each time, they're bound to figure out how to win. Philbin isn't a dummy. You can tell this team is so very close to playing like one. Now, my prediction is my opinion. If you share it then kudos, if not don't blast me with stats. Its my gut feeling.

I like your optimism, but your statement here doesn't really coincide with your previous knowledgable fans statement. Stats help make fans knowledgable

:rolleyes2: one day we are losing every game the next people are talking Superbowl, any chance of just looking for consistent improvement?

First off, I haven't been on this board in a really long time, and it pains me to say its taken a turn for the worse as far as knowledgeable fans are concerned. It is however refreshing to see the same guys post great threads with good information on this team now and where its headed. Next, I really believe that Ryan Tannehill will be the face of Miami for a long time. Why cant Miami finally have good fortune after being **** on for so many years. ITS OUR TIME. Its an odd feeling i'm sure for all Miami fans, because we haven't felt this good for a dam long time even after a loss. We also felt that if Marino was behind center you will never count out the Miami Dolphis and Tannehill is giving me that vibe as well as many other fans. Granted its only his 4th game, but what he displayed last sunday was night and day. The LIGHT IS ON and just like a dark room it can change instantaneously with the flick of a switch. He can ONLY GO UP. Look at his performance against HOU then remember last Sunday. He needs playmakers. period.[/QUOTE

Not if Ireland is still in charge, this roster is garbage, and in three years he still wouldn't be able to sign the right talent. The next magical GM when he comes in will do all the magic we need. He will just swing his magic wan and boom, voila magic. I mean who cares about offensive line and DLine talent, although we have one of the best of both.

I like your optimism, but your statement here doesn't really coincide with your previous knowledgable fans statement. Stats help make fans knowledgable
that comment was completely separate from my post topic.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

:rolleyes2: one day we are losing every game the next people are talking Superbowl, any chance of just looking for consistent improvement?

Thats just it. Im talking Tannehills development of 4 games has improved. Especially Week 3 too 4.

First off, I haven't been on this board in a really long time, and it pains me to say its taken a turn for the worse as far as knowledgeable fans are concerned. It is however refreshing to see the same guys post great threads with good information on this team now and where its headed. Next, I really believe that Ryan Tannehill will be the face of Miami for a long time. Why cant Miami finally have good fortune after being **** on for so many years. ITS OUR TIME. Its an odd feeling i'm sure for all Miami fans, because we haven't felt this good for a dam long time even after a loss. We also felt that if Marino was behind center you will never count out the Miami Dolphis and Tannehill is giving me that vibe as well as many other fans. Granted its only his 4th game, but what he displayed last sunday was night and day. The LIGHT IS ON and just like a dark room it can change instantaneously with the flick of a switch. He can ONLY GO UP. Look at his performance against HOU then remember last Sunday. He needs playmakers. period.[/QUOTE

Not if Ireland is still in charge, this roster is garbage, and in three years he still wouldn't be able to sign the right talent. The next magical GM when he comes in will do all the magic we need. He will just swing his magic wan and boom, voila magic. I mean who cares about offensive line and DLine talent, although we have one of the best of both.

You cant place a variable in what my topic is about. Leave Gm talk out of it and ask your self how would Ryan look with more playmakers. HES WORKING WITH DAVONE BESS AND BRIAN HARTLINE. Tannehill is making those two guys extremely better. What San Fran did last year is what i'm trying to get across. Its my gut feeling that this is Miami's Year as a team. I think Tannehill and Philbin will be here for a while and you cant help but feel that. Forget the yardage Tannehill put up and watch him in the pocket and command the line. Its unreal seeing him from week 1 to week 4. Im aware hes a rookie and mistakes will happen but His demeanor says he can only go up. You cant even say Henne this or that because as soon as I heard Henne cried after a benching I knew the Jets game he played was a fluke. Ryan Tannehill is the real deal and im drunk as hell on that kool aid. Get on the bus now.

First off, I haven't been on this board in a really long time, and it pains me to say its taken a turn for the worse as far as knowledgeable fans are concerned. It is however refreshing to see the same guys post great threads with good information on this team now and where its headed. Next, I really believe that Ryan Tannehill will be the face of Miami for a long time. Why cant Miami finally have good fortune after being **** on for so many years. ITS OUR TIME. Its an odd feeling i'm sure for all Miami fans, because we haven't felt this good for a dam long time even after a loss. We also felt that if Marino was behind center you will never count out the Miami Dolphins and Tannehill is giving me that vibe as well as many other fans. Granted its only his 4th game, but what he displayed last sunday was night and day. The LIGHT IS ON and just like a dark room it can change instantaneously with the flick of a switch. He can ONLY GO UP. Look at his performance against HOU then remember last Sunday. He needs playmakers. period.

All this... Yet you guys call me a HOMER????? you must be kidding me.

All this... Yet you guys call me a HOMER????? you must be kidding me.

Ive expressed extreme optimism and said that I BELIEVE Tannehill can take this team too a superbowl. Thats passion from a fan, nothing more. You were blatantly talking trash to an opponent. I think you need to understand when to call someone a homer. I dont believe I have expressed it in my thread.

Nothing like someone complaining about "knowledgeable fans".

Read entire thread. Its an extremely opinionated view on Tannehill and MY! expectations. I haven't used anything besides MY GUT FEELING as my feedback in this thread. Im aware no knowledge can be gained as i'm expressing a "passionate feeling" about my team, so because of that i'm deemed not knowledgeable? riiight.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I do believe from my "knowledgeable" comment, I used a conjunction in "next". This began my topic thread. Read my entire thread before you throw stones.

I can see us making noise next year... Loud Noise! We have a very solid team right now. Alot of cap space for this offseason. I know we have a lot of free agents but we can pretty much resign our key players and still have the money for Bowe... Then we have all these draft picks! As long as we have a good draft then watch out!

I can see us making noise next year... Loud Noise! We have a very solid team right now. Alot of cap space for this offseason. I know we have a lot of free agents but we can pretty much resign our key players and still have the money for Bowe... Then we have all these draft picks! As long as we have a good draft then watch out!

you'll still be a sub .500 team, only next year you'll have the excuse that they're all rookies and wait til 2014 excuse.

Read entire thread. Its an extremely opinionated view on Tannehill and MY! expectations. I haven't used anything besides MY GUT FEELING as my feedback in this thread. Im aware no knowledge can be gained as i'm expressing a "passionate feeling" about my team, so because of that i'm deemed not knowledgeable? riiight.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I do believe from my "knowledgeable" comment, I used a conjunction in "next". This began my topic thread. Read my entire thread before you throw stones.

I did read the entire thread.
First off, I haven't been on this board in a really long time, and it pains me to say its taken a turn for the worse as far as knowledgeable fans are concerned. It is however refreshing to see the same guys post great threads with good information on this team now and where its headed.

That's your topic sentence. You start with bashing people that come here. I made my comment on that. When
you start your posts off with sentiments like this it makes you sound arrogant, condescending, and turns people off.

I didn't say whether or not you were knowledgeable. I wouldn't know if you were or not. Everyone's free to have
whatever opinion they want. My point is just that if you would like people to listen to you, its generally better to
not start off with an insult, then qualify it with a backhanded compliment.

you'll still be a sub .500 team, only next year you'll have the excuse that they're all rookies and wait til 2014 excuse.

This is exactly what i'm talking about. How do you see us a sub .500 team? because you say so? This team is on the rise and everyone will see it. Your team won last week, so leave the forum dude. Your not offering any in site or anything of value to the table. The irony of you chiming in as i'm explaining my "fans with knowledge" statement abroad. The thread is about expectation and is opinion based. Your mannerisms are the complete opposite of what my objective is in this thread, so can you bugger off?

I do believe from my "knowledgeable" comment, I used a conjunction in "next". This began my topic thread. Read my entire thread before you throw stones.[/QUOTE

wow, you make a generalized statement calling most posters on this forum idiots, then ask people not to throw stones...ur asking for it dude....maybe don't make comments that are ignorant and make you look like a douche

Back
Top Bottom