3 years...SUPERBOWL. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3 years...SUPERBOWL.

I did read the entire thread.

That's your topic sentence. You start with bashing people that come here. I made my comment on that. When
you start your posts off with sentiments like this it makes you sound arrogant, condescending, and turns people off.

I didn't say whether or not you were knowledgeable. I wouldn't know if you were or not. Everyone's free to have
whatever opinion they want. My point is just that if you would like people to listen to you, its generally better to
not start off with an insult, then qualify it with a backhanded compliment.

Im not preaching, its a forum. Thats an introductory sentence actually. In no way was I saying my topic title in my opening sentence. I than follow with next which introduces my discussion of my thread. My comment about turn for the worse is directed to fans that post things like benching Tanny and starting Moore. Fire Philbin....so on and so forth. The same guys that im familiar with on this board refers to my "backhanded compliment". They post great threads. I capitalize because those are my keywords that are being misconstrued and tats where you may think im arrogant.

Im not preaching, its a forum. Thats an introductory sentence actually. In no way was I saying my topic title in my opening sentence. I than follow with next which introduces my discussion of my thread. My comment about turn for the worse is directed to fans that post things like benching Tanny and starting Moore. Fire Philbin....so on and so forth. The same guys that im familiar with on this board refers to my "backhanded compliment". They post great threads. I capitalize because those are my keywords that are being misconstrued and tats where you may think im arrogant.

Whether you meant to or not bro, you sound arrogant

Read entire thread. Its an extremely opinionated view on Tannehill and MY! expectations. I haven't used anything besides MY GUT FEELING as my feedback in this thread. Im aware no knowledge can be gained as i'm expressing a "passionate feeling" about my team, so because of that i'm deemed not knowledgeable? riiight.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

I do believe from my "knowledgeable" comment, I used a conjunction in "next". This began my topic thread. Read my entire thread before you throw stones.[/QUOTE

wow, you make a generalized statement calling most posters on this forum idiots, then ask people not to throw stones...ur asking for it dude....maybe don't make comments that are ignorant and make you look like a douche

Im very sure a majority of people can agree from what i wrote. Yes, most people on this forum is an idiot when it comes to football knowledge on a football forum. Your saying i'm calling everyone in idiot in general...false. Im entitled to post how I feel. This in its own right is being made out of topic and is straying from my original thread. Thats not the topic its an introductory into a topic.

No. Again, where I think you come off as arrogant and condescending is your very first sentence of your post.
The one that I highlighted. The one where you started with insulting people that came here as a whole by talking
about how they've taken a turn for the worse. You said it and it's clear what you meant.

Look, you can say what you want as long as it's within TOS. I'm just saying if you want people to take your
thread seriously you shouldn't start by insulting people. It's just a life tip.

In 3 years, RG3 and Andrew Luck's teams will Jim Kelly our Superbowl campaigns.

Im very sure a majority of people can agree from what i wrote. Yes, most people on this forum is an idiot when it comes to football knowledge on a football forum. Your saying i'm calling everyone in idiot in general...false. Im entitled to post how I feel. This in its own right is being made out of topic and is straying from my original thread. Thats not the topic its an introductory into a topic.

OK so you're not calling everyone an idiot just most of us....that makes sense....You know I liked where your post was going, it would just be cool if you were more respectful.....

Not if Ireland is still in charge, this roster is garbage, and in three years he still wouldn't be able to sign the right talent. The next magical GM when he comes in will do all the magic we need. He will just swing his magic wan and boom, voila magic. I mean who cares about offensive line and DLine talent, although we have one of the best of both.

This season aside, Detroit did exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom