3Ps Totally off topic Heat/Pistons thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3Ps Totally off topic Heat/Pistons thread

phunwin said:
You're a good sport, bro. :)

No, I'm actually not. Right now I'd like to kill Stan van Gundy, Damon Jones, Keyon Dooling, Shaquille O'Neal, and Eddie Jones - in that order. I'd like to coolly pop a cap in each of their @sses.

But I'm a man, and I keep my word. And anyway - you can't very well go around shooting people like that.

You can't, can you?

NaboCane said:
No, I'm actually not. Right now I'd like to kill Stan van Gundy, Damon Jones, Keyon Dooling, Shaquille O'Neal, and Eddie Jones - in that order. I'd like to coolly pop a cap in each of their @sses.

But I'm a man, and I keep my word. And anyway - you can't very well go around shooting people like that.

You can't, can you?

Why SVG? Shaq's questionable too; he made 3 of 4 FTs down the stretch. You can't ask for more from the guy. The Jones Brothers, though, I can see.

I suppose you could criticize SVG for shortening his bench too much; playing Mourning more would have been a good idea, I thought.

lets hope these two teams stay intact

Best game of the series, no excuses needed. It was good to see the officials let the players decide it.

Congrats to the Piston's.

phunwin said:
Why SVG? Shaq's questionable too; he made 3 of 4 FTs down the stretch. You can't ask for more from the guy. The Jones Brothers, though, I can see.

I suppose you could criticize SVG for shortening his bench too much; playing Mourning more would have been a good idea, I thought.

why SVG? cause an uncontrolable keyon dooling that puts up 10-15 points and plays defence is better then a hobbling damon jones with a flat tire that cant even hit free trows cause his heal is killing him.

we lost to the better team.. we were up 7 points and could not close the deal

on the brightside shaq said in his post game confrence he will end his season in miami!

Back
Top Bottom