3Ps Totally off topic Heat/Pistons thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

3Ps Totally off topic Heat/Pistons thread

phunwin said:
...EDIT: Nabo, I've got my next article written to post Tuesday, win or lose. :)

:lol: That's cool. I'm looking forward to tonight's game. Good luck.

I'd just like to say that it's been a good series... and I'm sorry that Miami's season has to end there in front of the home crowd. You guys should be proud though... you kept up with the world champs pretty good. :chuckle:

Nice sig! (BTW, it's on TNT, not TBS, just thought you should know.)

phinphanphrommi said:
I'd just like to say that it's been a good series... and I'm sorry that Miami's season has to end there in front of the home crowd. You guys should be proud though... you kept up with the world champs pretty good. :chuckle:

Heh.

I'm just eager to see the Pistons reaction when they lose tonight; they whine so much when the refs call the meager 10% of the fouls they commit, when the Heat send them into their offseason they should implode.

phunwin said:
Nice sig! (BTW, it's on TNT, not TBS, just thought you should know.)

Yeah... those two have a tendancy to blend in my memory.

phinphanphrommi said:
Yeah... those two have a tendancy to blend in my memory.

NP. Just keep them separate this way: TNT shows "Law and Order" 3 times a day. TBS shows "Road House" 3 times a day.

phunwin said:
I'm also eager to see how the officiating plays out. Wade's been getting a TON of MJ-level superstar calls in this series (Ozzy, I repeat, I have no idea what series you've been watching, but it's not this one), but I can't deny it, the officiating on balance has been terrible both ways. Refs traditionally swallow their whistles in a game 7: "no blood, no foul". But this series has had a huge number of ticky-tack fouls called.

Anyway, good luck, Heat fans.

EDIT: Nabo, I've got my next article written to post Tuesday, win or lose. :)

I think that it might be you that is watching a different game here. You keep talking about Wade getting a ton of calls, well he should get them, and more!! He's not getting these touch fouls, he is getting pounded. How many times have you seen Rip even hit the floor from a foul?

Wade's game is driving to the hole, and yet he has 7 more free throws than Rip, excluding game 6.

I've never once blamed the officials for a Miami loss. But for you to say Wade gets these easy fouls is ludicrous. However, that's your beef, not mine. My beef is why fouls are not called on Sheed, Wallace, and the other Pistons bigs, when they go against Shaq. They foul him on every other play.

Games are on TNT just in case you missed them..... :lol:

I just want to say to the Piston fans that it has been a great series...they are so lucky our team is half injured...and may the best team win...which we will.

PS
Get "Sheed" a box of tissues would you?

fin-atic said:
I just want to say to the Piston fans that it has been a great series...they are so lucky our team is half injured...and may the best team win...which we will.

PS
Get "Sheed" a box of tissues would you?

It has been great. Two really good teams going back and forth. In my eyes, Miami is the better team when healthy. There is one thing though, Detroit always seems to play to the level of it's opponents, then they turn it up a little. I'm not so sure it would yield them more victories against a healthy Miami, but you never know. What do I know though, being blind and all. :D

Wade is looking pretty stiff out there early on.....

:rawk::rawk::rawk::thewave::allhail::thewave::rawk::rawk::rawk:

Deeeeetrrrrrrrroooooitttttt Baaaaaasssssskkkeeeeet Baaaaaallllllllll

congrats detriot that one could have gone either way. We'll be back next year and your OURS!!!!

YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing the Rasheed Wallace "stomp my feet and shout maniacally to no one in particular" move around my house right now.

Nabo, I expect those 300 words extolling the Pistons first thing in the morning. :)

Let me be the first to say good game by Detroit. They won it. Miami did not make the plays when they needed them on the last two or three possesions. Rasheed had his best game, and Hamilton just does not miss.

I think they are still extremely lucky Miami was at about 50% physically, but none the less, they made the plays and they won. It's their game.

phunwin said:
YEAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing the Rasheed Wallace "stomp my feet and shout maniacally to no one in particular" move around my house right now.

Nabo, I expect those 300 words extolling the Pistons first thing in the morning. :)

Yes, daddy.

Back
Top Bottom