4 picks...4 starters | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

4 picks...4 starters

Not 4 starters. Tannehill wont start and Micheal Egnew is going to be a liability when it comes to blocking. Did not understand that pick at all. I think he was a huge reach.

That's pretty unlikely. At least one of them is probably going to bust. That's just the nature of a draft. It has been promising though. I admire that every pick has been a player with a high ceiling. We're not a dead franchise taking punters in the 3rd round.

That and the fact that he almost never drops a pass, gets open, makes big catches and scored as many TDs as Marshall did on a lot less pass receptions. O yea, and he is a very good blocking TE.

Not sure why Dolfans hate Fasano so much because he dropped a few tough balls. He is severely underrated in my opinion.

Not sure why Dolfans hate Fasano so much because he dropped a few tough balls. He is severely underrated in my opinion.

Usually because their eyes only follow the ball.

If they watch the whole field they would see that he was relegated to blocking assignments due to our oline issues and lack of other capable blocking TEs.

Oh yea,not to mention, he had the robot behind center who couldnt read past his first checkdown or see far enough downfield to notice Fasano wide open. oh, or throwing the ball behind him, at his feet, or over his head.

Fasano is actually my favorite Dolphin, if you see me on gameday I think I'm the only guy there wearing a Fasano jersey (aside from him of course, lol)

I guess I understand the talk of the importance of starters in terms of our tight ends, but with the West Coast system aren't there a lot of two tight end sets?

I think Tannehil has the talent to start right away considering he knows the system, but I would allow Moore to begin the season as the starter.

Martin will start. Is he strictly a tackle? Or can he play guard too. Maybe Murtha figures it out and Martin goes inside. Always liked Murtha.

Know nothing about Vernon. What I have just watched impressed me. Can someone explain why he was suspended at the U??? I know it had something to do with accepting gifts?

Tomorrow Ireland gets after corners and receivers...

Martin will start day 1. Tannehill will start day 1 next year or after the bye week. Vernon will play on third down. Egnew will play enough and it wont matter if Fasano is the starter. Egnew will catch more balls then Fasano next year.

Martin will start. Is he strictly a tackle? Or can he play guard too. Maybe Murtha figures it out and Martin goes inside. Always liked Murtha.

Know nothing about Vernon. What I have just watched impressed me. Can someone explain why he was suspended at the U??? I know it had something to do with accepting gifts?

Tomorrow Ireland gets after corners and receivers...
Martin's strictly a T. His footwork is the draw not his strength. He does have the flexibility to play LT if Long is down for any reason.

Olivier's suspension stems from the Shapiro scandal at The U which involved accepting gifts from a booster. Basically this douchy, pint-sized, criminal scumbag tried to fill his empty life by buying the attention of athletes. Olivier's suspension was longer than most for reasons that weren't clearly disclosed.

i would fall out of my chair if tannehill doesn't start the season. he's smart, knows the system, knows sherman and needs REPS. the offense is being designed for him. for better or worse you go through camp and pre-season games with him being the man, not moore. plus i doubt ross said it's ok to wait a year. i predict he'll be treated as much the same as luck and griffin are with their teams. god help us all.

If the dolphins cut fasano you know sparano would bring him in and fasano would be a jet overnight :p

i would fall out of my chair if tannehill doesn't start the season. he's smart, knows the system, knows sherman and needs REPS. the offense is being designed for him. for better or worse you go through camp and pre-season games with him being the man, not moore. plus i doubt ross said it's ok to wait a year. i predict he'll be treated as much the same as luck and griffin are with their teams. god help us all.

Thats exactly what im saying..The kid was drafted 8th overall. That says something about him. How many Qbs have you seen taken in the top 10 not gone on to start day 1?

Seriously might wanna consider moving the mattress from your bed onto the floor first.

Tannehill will need the very minimum of a year sitting before he is ready...Minimum!

Tanehill, Martin, and maybe Vernon will eventually start but I don;t see the TE starting anytime soon, he's not a great or even average blocker

You don't want Tannehill to start from day one give him some time

Back
Top Bottom