49ers FIRE Mike Nolan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

49ers FIRE Mike Nolan

dead man walking really. It's not like they made any significant improvements while he was there, and they do have a lot of talent.

I did not expect it at this point. The guy struck me as more of an egomaniac than most.

ETA; I'm PUMPED that Singletary will be taking over. About doggone time!

I never like seeing a guy get fired, but I've been wanting to see Singeltary in a head coaching gig for the last couple years. Still wish we would have picked him over Cam...

I never like seeing a guy get fired, but I've been wanting to see Singeltary in a head coaching gig for the last couple years. Still wish we would have picked him over Cam...

You and me both. With all the talk of minority coaching intervies, etc, I'm amazed that this guy has been overlooked. I'd be proud to have Singletary coach my team.

Mike Nolan OUT

He's been relieved of his head coaching duties in San Franciso.

Who wants a swift kick in the nuts if they start a thread about him landing with the Dolphins because he's a "Parcells guy?"

:foundout:

M. Nolan OUT in SF, he is coming to Miami cause he is a Parcell guy

OK, it just had to be said....

now that it is out there we can put it to rest.... :lol:

OK, it just had to be said....

now that it is out there we can put it to rest.... :lol:

:lol: Way to get that out of the way before someone posts about it and is serious.

Don't know if they will bring him here, but he would probably be an upgrade over Paul Pasqualoni as Defensive Coordinator.

if he's a parcells guy and knows defense then i dont see what the harm would be. Im not sure tho how good the 49ers defense has been.

what are we? we're probably not much better. Though i dont see anyone hiring and firing assist. coaches or coordinators DURING the season.

Back
Top Bottom