49ers FIRE Mike Nolan | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

49ers FIRE Mike Nolan

I thought Nolan was linked more to Dan Reeves than Parcells. SF should be better than what they are. They've got a building block on offense in Gore and Willis is a stud. Winning 18 games in 3 1/2 years and he should've been fired prior to the season.

I'm not a fan of the suit on the sideline. The only thing more ridiculous IMO, is baseball managers wearing jerseys.

I like the sideline suits.

I'm pretty sure Nolan is NOT a parcells disciple.

I saw this firing coming. I think I posted a few weeks ago about some coaches that I thought would get fired, Linehan, Marineli, and Nolan were in that list.

Not sure about Rod, the Ford family really likes him. And I do think he is a very good coach too.

I saw this firing coming. I think I posted a few weeks ago about some coaches that I thought would get fired, Linehan, Marineli, and Nolan were in that list.

Not sure about Rod, the Ford family really likes him. And I do think he is a very good coach too.

Linhan deserved to get fired no doubt. Look how Haslett has that team playing. As soon as Linhan benched bulger to start Green I knew linhan was an idiot.

He was my first choice to coach the fins.

Really? Wonder why?:err:

Im glad to see someone finally gave him a shot at HC.

Im sure you are.

He is class class class

Yea, nothing says class like dropping your pants in front of the whole team at halftime to make the point that they are getting their *** kicked. :rolleyes:

At this point, Singletary is looking like nothing more than a ranting lunatic. And he is only one week in. Wow.

Back
Top Bottom