5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Miami Dolphins who may have played their last game in Miami

Nah I think McCain and Rowe stick. Fitz should probably be on that list

Breida want be back, but I just never understood his situation. He was successful in San Francisco, and performed in very limited touches here. He has good hands and catches the ball well, and caught 9 of 10 targets this year, you would think we could have at least used him some from the slot. I mean, we were starting Mack Hollins as our top receiver for 2 weeks.

Breida want be back, but I just never understood his situation. He was successful in San Francisco, and performed in very limited touches here. He has good hands and catches the ball well, and caught 9 of 10 targets this year, you would think we could have at least used him some from the slot. I mean, we were starting Mack Hollins as our top receiver for 2 weeks.
That would have required creativity from the coaching staff.

Godchaux
Grant
Needham
and Any WR on the team can be gone honestly too many drops, no seperation and the best ability is availability which Parker falls under

I agree - I was always wondering why they weren't finding ways to get him the ball in open space - never really happened!

I think Rowe and McCain stay. Grant I think is a real possibility to be let go. I like him but he's too inconsistent and had some bad drops/fumbles.

Ted Karras is another candidate I could see Miami replacing this offseason

Godchaux
Grant
Needham
and Any WR on the team can be gone honestly too many drops, no seperation and the best ability is availability which Parker falls under
I think Hurns and Wilson will end up on that list but depending on what they do at the WR position in the off season, Wilson could still be a major plus as a slot receiver if he has stayed in great shape after opting out of the season because of COVID.

Love the idea of this link ... but I'd have said mostly different players. Sure, Breida is gone, but I'd think Albert Wilson and Allen Hurns will not be in the picture moving forward. Wilson was replaced with Bowden, Perry, and Grant to a large degree.

I suspect both McCain and Rowe come back, but I definitely see us drafting at least 1 safety in 2021, with guys like Richard Lecounte, Jevon Holland or Caden Sterns. McCain has leadership and flexibility across all DB spots--and versatility is one of the hallmarks of this defense. Rowe is still worthwhile for covering TE's, but he's less likely to be here next year.

Fedjelem is a special teamer, and sure he might be replaced, but I suspect he'll be back because he's a special teams star and still very inexpensive. Jordan Howard, Salvon Ahmed, Myles Gaskins ... probably only one of those guys will be here next year (and it will not be Howard ... if he's even still on the team).

More interesting questions might be Shaq Lawson and the other DL. Which ones come back? Which LB gets replaced?

Eric Rowe sucks. Said so before the season because I know how bad he was in Philly and to a slightly lesser extent in NE, I'll admit he did well for a while but then got completely exposed by the end. We need to upgrade on him to take this defense to the next level. I like Bobby but he could get upgraded as well, not as important as upgrading Rowe imo.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. So now I can unsubscribe the site and save myself few minutes.

Mentioned Bobby and Eric were ridiculous.
Not including Fitz was bias.

Back
Top Bottom