5 most overhyped teams according to The Sporting News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 most overhyped teams according to The Sporting News

Why are we still letting writers and columnists OPINIONS get us in a tizzy...Most of these guys are lucky if they name half the teams going into the playoffs each year...And what makes them so smart??? We will see come the regular season...Besides...we haven't had a running back the caliber of Rickey Williams in like 20 years...So I know he won't be worse than most of the others we have had.

:monkey: the "experts"

Didn't Travis Henry rape a teenage girl?? A weak Quarterback, and a rapist for a Runningback. What a combo!

No he didn't rape anyone. He had sex with 2 17 year old girls who propsitioned him. They never accused him of rape at all. Think of it like this. Henry was like 21 at the time and 2 17 year old girls came up to him and were all about him and so he took care of his business. The age difference was only 4 yrs, which isn't much at all.

No I didn't say that. As I just spelled out for you he didn't rape anyone. He did have sex with minors but it was consensual. He should have used better judgement but all in all it really isn't a big deal at all.

You could probably make a case for Bledsoe on this one THATHURMANATOR, but you've got to be kidding if you say Travis Henry is better than Ricky Williams at this point.

Yes R Williams is better!!! I know that, but I feel Bledsoe will be better than Fiedler.

"So should we call Travis Henry the "Spermanator"?"

LOL that is a good one!

Ok, I just read this and I'm laughing my ass off. They put the Jets as a overly hyped team as well as the Redskins. How is this possible? Who's the idiot that's hyping the Jets with all their injuries already and camp hasnt even started. And picking the skins is like picking the texans. Wastful, stupid, ignorant, etc.
The writer of this article seemingly is just putting text on paper and not doing any homework on this one. I'm not saying that because of his pick of the Dolphins, but if you read what he say's you see that he's probably that missing villiage idiot they've been looking for.

As for Drew.
I think Bledsoe will do much better then he did last year. I say this year he "will play" instead of sit. Thus the progression from second string to first.

I personally have always like Drew as a QB, but I wish his instincts were much better in the pocket. He seems to get his ass kicked because he's not paying attention to who's running up his butt for the sack.

Last edited by a moderator:
its going to be .....hard... for drew to do better than what he has done in his past 30 starts 9 wins and 35 ints wow he is good....

Back
Top Bottom