5 Raven Free Agents who could be fits w/ Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

5 Raven Free Agents who could be fits w/ Miami

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Not a very meaty article but something to discuss

Queen will probably want to be paid more than Jerome Baker is currently making, so even with cap cuts and such not sure about that one, but it would be intriguing

I did like David Long’s play this year.

It would be interesting if Queen became a Phin after he pretty much bashed this team this year.

But I will say, as much as I critisc8zed him for "whining" about how teams wouldn't just line up and run at him. On the flip side, it's respectable to have a LBER pretty much saying " come at me"

Lol, see how I'm hedging my bets here haha

I like the idea of Malik Harrison as a Duke Riley replacement. Clowney is also interesting depending on his market with the Chubb/Phillips injury dynamic. Patrick Queen is my dream offseason get, but yeah, he’s surely going to cost more than Baker.

I’d just forget about Justin Madubuike. Hes going to get PAID by some team like the Cardinals.

I like the idea of Malik Harrison as a Duke Riley replacement. Clowney is also interesting depending on his market with the Chubb/Phillips injury dynamic. Patrick Queen is my dream offseason get, but yeah, he’s surely going to cost more than Baker.

I’d just forget about Justin Madubuike. Hes going to get PAID by some team like the Cardinals.
Clowney could be possible of he's not looking to break the bank.

Last edited:
My personal feelings, I loved the team we had this year, if we can find a way to keep the nucleus of the Offense and Defense after cleaning out the large Salaries that can be let go like Ogbah, Baker, X....(Personally if Miami could find a path where they could get at least one more year from X, that would be awesome), I think all Miami would need to do is get a few good but not very expensive filler talented players for who they lost or need, and try to hit hard in the Draft. Miami could again still be one of the more talented teams next year.

Wilkins, Van Ginkle, Tua, will need new contracts, Tua will be getting it, Wilkins and Gink might be gone...For me that would suck bigtime on both, but if so, try to get talent to help the loss hurt less, but still don't need to make a huge splash in FA.

Back
Top Bottom