6/11 Afternoon Camp Report (w/ Pics) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6/11 Afternoon Camp Report (w/ Pics)

WestVirginiaFan said:
Well what do you think about Kay Jay ?

To be honest, he didn't show much today. Then again I was looking thru my camera when I'd usually be paying closer attention. So I could have easily missed some stuff. I know I missed a lot in regards to individual blocking (including the RBs).

Dude said:
Really great report Muck! I'm excited to see all the new schemes. And the way you describe the DL/LB action we should expect to see a lot of zone blitzes and hopefully some picks underneath...

Thanks man. I really appreciate it.

You're right about the picks. Though it didn't happen this afternoon, reports were that JT and David Bowens picked a few off in the morning.

We saw a lot of zone blitzing this afternoon. Lots of different blitz packages altogether. They sent a lot of heat and gave a lot of different looks. It could be that they were just trying to get a look at a lot of the blitz stuff today (and how far along the team is with it). But it does look like the zone blitz is definitely going to be part of what we do each week.

now thats how a camp report is done...lol...good job muck

Great pics! It refreshes my memory of what I saw today at camp. This was by far the most upbeat Mini Camp I have ever been to. Another thing, Saban had everyone lined up on the sideline as if it were an actual game. During the Wanny era guys were goofing off as the scrimmage was taking place, this time everyone seemed focused on what was happening. It looked like an actual game during 11 on 11's.

Saban is getting these guys mentally ready from the getgo!

Muck that was awesome...thank you so much...only if you guys knew what this means to us outta towners..

Just in case you're not tired of hearing it, thanks alot Muck. Great stuff and nice pics. From someone that can't get down there to watch, I truly appreciate you and your coming here to paint us a picture when we're starving for anything Fish related that we can get.

That was an excellent report Muck. I think probably your best one yet. See I was not sure who threw that TD to Josh, I was watching the Wr most of the play.

Great pix too

Thanks Muck. Hows Ronnies quickness/getting up to speed looking? That was one of his flaws I heard about, and I was wondering if it was apparent or not.

FuturePhin said:
Thanks Muck. Hows Ronnies quickness/getting up to speed looking? That was one of his flaws I heard about, and I was wondering if it was apparent or not.

Actually Ronnie had one of the better 10 yard times.

He was getting the corners pretty easy all day.

Back
Top Bottom