6/11 Afternoon Camp Report (w/ Pics) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6/11 Afternoon Camp Report (w/ Pics)

thx a lot Muck for the report and the great pics.
Man this must be an incredible feeling to see all the players that close.
Heck I´m 5000 miles away :cry:

Thanks Muck for the report and pictures! Question about your camera and digital photography in general. What kind of camera did you get? After you take the picture, can you digitally zoom in on the subject (with software) or is it (not considering cropping, etc.) what you see, is what you get? Thanks again for the report! I wish I could go, but my truck is on it's last leg!

Steve

SWS84 said:
Thanks Muck for the report and pictures! Question about your camera and digital photography in general. What kind of camera did you get? After you take the picture, can you digitally zoom in on the subject (with software) or is it (not considering cropping, etc.) what you see, is what you get? Thanks again for the report! I wish I could go, but my truck is on it's last leg!

I have a Canon Powershot A85. Takes really nice shots. On my 19" TFT LCD monitor, they look outstanding. Coloration is very vivid. The camera has an LCD screen that you can preview your images/movies on. But they're nowhere near what you see when you upload them to your computer. Especially the high res ones.

It came with some software, but I've yet to mess with it too much. I've got a lot of powerful image software already that I barely know how to use. :lol: But yeah, it's easy to zoom, crop a photo however you like with software.

I can take photos up to 2272 x 1704 in resolution with this thing. But I usually use 1600x1200. There are a ton of features and options that I haven't got the hang of yet (I'm mostly using autofocus on things). So it should I should do better once I learn not to cheat.

I'm really just a beginner. But this camera makes a beginner look really good.

EDIT: One suggestion. You'll have to buy a flash memory card, as you only get 32MB built-in. And when you do, buy one of the SanDisk High Speed series. It writes data so much faster than the normal cards, making things much easier and efficient. I can't stress this part enough.

:hail: Great stuff Muck! I'm away for one day and it seems like I've missed so much, I'm trying my best to catch up with all the Mini Camp information going on. Just finished watching all the after practice PC video not too long ago. :lol: Thanks for the analysis and pictures. :up:

Back
Top Bottom