6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams

gerrym51

Active Roster
Reaction score
I've looked at the standings and records over the last 3 weeks. Bengals in a downward spiral and ravens already in a downward spiral.

at least 8 teams including Cleveland who are actually an up and coming team have a shot. And that includes dolphins.

I think the 6th spot winner will lose in its first game however the 6th spot will be open until the last week i'm sure.

It is not times to give up

It looks like nine wins will get a team in, unless the colts or titans get really hot. We are in it, but I can't see us beating the colts. That basically is a wild card eliminator game.

Ravens and Bengals play this week, so the downward spiral ends for one of them. Also Colts and Titans play, so there could be five teams at 5-5 in AFC .

I've looked at the standings and records over the last 3 weeks. Bengals in a downward spiral and ravens already in a downward spiral.

at least 8 teams including Cleveland who are actually an up and coming team have a shot. And that includes dolphins.

I think the 6th spot winner will lose in its first game however the 6th spot will be open until the last week i'm sure.

It is not times to give up

Mathematically

Oh my how could you think this team is a super great playoff team. This team is not close to being a mighty playoff team. I mean look at the 17 Bills, 16 Texans (with the same QB we have now), 16 Dolphins, 17 Titans (who lost like 4 our of 5 needing one win to clinch a playoff berth), the COnnor Cook led Raiders. How could anyone think this Dolphins team is as great as all these other playoff teams?

Perennially 'in the hunt' until like the last week or 2 of the season. The Dolphins are the high school equivalent of some chick that waits until the day before the prom to friend zone you and go with the biggest asshole in school.

I would not be surprised if 6th spot was won with an 8-8 and needed a tiebreaker. My point is dolphins are not finished yet in regard to the 6th spot. No obvious winner

Hey all, remember the Panthers made the playoffs with a 7-8-1 record, we are still alive. Yup that's the Aqua cool-aide I was looking for, "In Mr Gase We Trust".

The Ever Super-Bowl Bound VIPER

Why would anyone even want to make the playoffs with this skeleton crew team? They will get blasted off the turf in the playoffs if they manage to squeak in somehow...

This is a lost season. I've never seen so many important season-ending injuries on a team before. Just crazy. Need to look into another strength and conditioning team.

Perennially 'in the hunt' until like the last week or 2 of the season. The Dolphins are the high school equivalent of some chick that waits until the day before the prom to friend zone you and go with the biggest ******* in school.

And how many teams AREN'T "in the hunt?" I agree with you, but those who think Miami is 'devoid' of talent' or 'worst team in the league' need to read you post til it sinks in.

Im glad a lot of you are optimistic after the trouncing the Dolphins received yesterday. I'm not gonna rain on that parade. It is nice to see people still have the faith though.

Back
Top Bottom