6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams

I'm not sure making the playoffs as a wildcard to get spanked by KC, Pitt, or NE will do us any good. Knowing how Ross works, it will buy this regime another 2 seasons at a minimum. We're already Cincinnati south as it is, we don't need to go completely in character.

Why would anyone even want to make the playoffs with this skeleton crew team? They will get blasted off the turf in the playoffs if they manage to squeak in somehow...

This is a lost season. I've never seen so many important season-ending injuries on a team before. Just crazy. Need to look into another strength and conditioning team.

I’d rather be in than out.

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if they up it to 8 teams getting in?

Think it would be more exciting with 8 playoff teams in each conference . 6 seed has won it all before so no reason to think 8 seed couldn’t do same thing. Just gives more team some hope and something to play for.

Eliminate huge bye advantage that 1-2 seeds get and force them to win 4 playoff games to be champs. Would be a lot more fair.

Im glad a lot of you are optimistic after the trouncing the Dolphins received yesterday. I'm not gonna rain on that parade. It is nice to see people still have the faith though.

I mean there was a GB fan on here saying our team played as well or even outplayed GB overall.

Here's the biggest factor though, imagine if we took Rodgers off the Packers and replaced Osweiler with Tannehill as was our reverse fate that day? Our starter vs their backup instead of the other way around? Very easy to see Miami winning that game.

Are we a deep playoff run threat? Definitely not with the ridiculous amount of injured starters/qb/key players we have sustained. Some teams may have a few more bodies on IR total but I would bet money none have had as many KEY injuries as us. However we also turned out to be nothing close to the 2-14, 3-13 bottom feeder many predicted, even after losing our starting QB. AGAIN....

Oh my how could you think this team is a super great playoff team. This team is not close to being a mighty playoff team. I mean look at the 17 Bills, 16 Texans (with the same QB we have now), 16 Dolphins, 17 Titans (who lost like 4 our of 5 needing one win to clinch a playoff berth), the COnnor Cook led Raiders. How could anyone think this Dolphins team is as great as all these other playoff teams?

Did you even read the OPs post? Hes talking about maybe being a 6th seed. I think yours is the first post to mention "great playoff team".

Sheesh people our team is in the playoff hunt. How is that beating a dead horse? God forbid someone makes a thread about it!

Did you even read the OPs post? Hes talking about maybe being a 6th seed. I think yours is the first post to mention "great playoff team".

Sheesh people our team is in the playoff hunt. How is that beating a dead horse? God forbid someone makes a thread about it!

My post is all sarcasm. I know we are alive but I'm making fun of the posters who put playoff teams on some unreachable pedestal even though the 2 WC teams from the AFC and maybe even one divisional winner for as long as I can remember have sucked. My point is at least 2 bad teams will make the playoffs. It probably won't be us but I can't stand the phrase, "this is not a playoff team" when the 17 Bills, Titans, 16 Dolphins, Raiders, Texans and the list goes on all fall into that same category. There are 2 or 3 ham and eggers in the AFC playoffs every year and although unlikely it is not an impossible goal.

Ok...For fun & giggles

Close your eyes for a moment and imagine a first round playoff game against KC.

Your jacked as your Aqua/Orange is in after making a push to get to 8-8 on season, Cant wait ...have feet crossed on the sofa as your glued to the screen in anticipation.

The teams run out and you have popcorn ready in expectations of a hard fought game...Its on

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

15 minutes passes

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tv is OFF...Popcorn bowl is still full...you sit dejected trying to figure out why the NFL is so lopsided anymore and truly the "No Fun League" unless your a fan of NE or about 4 other teams.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jan comes and goes ....SB is over...Watch winning fan-base celebrate.
Wonder out-loud if Miami will ever be relevant in NFL again

Start cycle over again for 2019

Back
Top Bottom