6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

6th Playoff Spot In Reach Of At Least 8 Teams

meh there is a 1 in 100 chance of us winning superbowl if we make it, there is a 0 in 100 chance of us winning super bowl if we're not in playoffs. give me that 1% chance. that's what we play for the lombardi

My post is all sarcasm. I know we are alive but I'm making fun of the posters who put playoff teams on some unreachable pedestal even though the 2 WC teams from the AFC and maybe even one divisional winner for as long as I can remember have sucked. My point is at least 2 bad teams will make the playoffs. It probably won't be us but I can't stand the phrase, "this is not a playoff team" when the 17 Bills, Titans, 16 Dolphins, Raiders, Texans and the list goes on all fall into that same category. There are 2 or 3 ham and eggers in the AFC playoffs every year and although unlikely it is not an impossible goal.

Gotcha, missed the sarcasm my bad. Yeah this team is far from looking it can do anything in the playoffs, or get there without the help of other bad teams, but if there's a playoff hunt going on and we're in it, i'll take it - and it's worth talking about. You're right as far as usually when i think of late seed playoff runs, NFC teams come to mind - Giants, Seahawks.

I can’t believe there are fans that rather the team lose so a coach or gm could be fired. When I was a kid we usually made the playoffs. Not every year. 86-89 was awful. This board would of killed Shula back then.

Now we hardly make playoffs. I miss it. I rather sneak in and make it then not. We only get so many dolphin games a year. Once they are done I couldn’t care less about football except root against the Steelers. Why wouldn’t you want to extend seeing your team play? Gase isn’t getting fired this year so might as well root for them to win and sneak in.

Maybe by the playoffs Gase will unveil the Gesiki plays!! And they will allow tannehill to throw a nerf ball in the game! Gotta keep the faith.

I don’t see the Phins beating the Colts next week, nor the Vikings. Doubt that they sweep the Bills. The Pats game is a toss up based on the history of the series.
Best case scenario is 8-8 IMO. In other words, NFL purgatory.
The team is running on the proverbial treadmill. Going nowhere

I've read this quote once before on this forum and did not respond . Of course Japan bombed us at Pearl Harbor

giphy.gif

6qFX8q

Last edited:
I don’t see the Phins beating the Colts next week, nor the Vikings. Doubt that they sweep the Bills. The Pats game is a toss up based on the history of the series.
Do you think any of those other teams are going to win out? I don't. They all have weak spots. the 6th spot will be 9-7 or 8-8 with tiebreakers coming into play. Most of these teams play each other in their divisions. the only one that is not playing their own division teams that are in this 6th spot extravaganza are the dolphins.

I have to agree with you frankly I don't see them winning another game with the way they're playing on offense and defense. Adam gase fate might hinge on these final games. if he loses the rest of those I say get them out of here

Back
Top Bottom