7-7 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-7

Panthers are going to be a challenge with their solid defense. That is where your 7-7 goal is most likely to fail.

Having Cam return to Carolina may be a short term boost for the team, much like a coaching change. Just need to control him running and make a few INTs.

Got a ton of flack saying we could beat the Ravens...now you all off 7-7?
I believe with the way we have been playing, we should be able to reach 7 if we can play one game at a time, and don't underestimate anyone.

The final three are the games that determine how good a team Miami is...If they managed to win the prior three.

Having Cam return to Carolina may be a short term boost for the team, much like a coaching change. Just need to control him running and make a few INTs.

Do what we did to Lamar. Im sure theyll be ready though, so we gotta be ready for them being ready lol

Their offense isn’t the problem. It’s their defensive line. I expect them to dominate our OL.

Miami managed to stop Lamar Jackson. Had to read that twice still can’t believe it happened. Is there any reason why they can’t stop Newton? Probably not for some friggin reason. Now, Here’s the biggie….I don’t believe they can stop Christian McCaffrey From running all over their ass. Panthers are probably going to put an end to this little winning streak and any talk about the playoffs thank God!! I still can’t believe people are coming on here and talking about the playoffs. Some of you really do go by the mathematics lol. I go by what I see on the field not sit there and try to mathematically figure out if my team can make the playoffs geez.

Got a ton of flack saying we could beat the Ravens...now you all off 7-7?
IMO this game will be the key. We beat Carolina I’ll be feeling pretty good about potentially being 7-7. Wish we were facing Darnold or Walker though, that’s for sure. Also wish we could have had Parker and Fuller back.

Miami managed to stop Lamar Jackson. Had to read that twice still can’t believe it happened. Is there any reason why they can’t stop Newton? Probably not for some friggin reason. Now, Here’s the biggie….I don’t believe they can stop Christian McCaffrey From running all over their ***. Panthers are probably going to put an end to this little winning streak and any talk about the playoffs thank God!! I still can’t believe people are coming on here and talking about the playoffs. Some of you really do go by the mathematics lol. I go by what I see on the field not sit there and try to mathematically figure out if my team can make the playoffs geez.
Again I think folks just enjoy looking at the scenarios more than they actually think this team will make the playoffs. I assure you those talking playoffs are seeing the same thing you see.

Miami managed to stop Lamar Jackson. Had to read that twice still can’t believe it happened. Is there any reason why they can’t stop Newton? Probably not for some friggin reason. Now, Here’s the biggie….I don’t believe they can stop Christian McCaffrey From running all over their ***. Panthers are probably going to put an end to this little winning streak and any talk about the playoffs thank God!! I still can’t believe people are coming on here and talking about the playoffs. Some of you really do go by the mathematics lol. I go by what I see on the field not sit there and try to mathematically figure out if my team can make the playoffs geez.
The math tells me we don't really have a realistic chance. Don't wager a bet.

The mind tells me this organization is a complete mess and I shouldn't waste my time.

My heart tells me the O-line is getting microscopically better and better and that will allow Tua to remain healthy and develop into the franchise QB we all crave for as we sneak into the playoffs.

Panthers will be tough to beat. But the good news is we can add the Saints to the list of crappy opponents during this stretch. They are horrible with Semien and no Kamora.

Back
Top Bottom