7-7 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-7

Herbert has not looked good today at all
Pick in the end zone was awful, pick 6 was tipped but still not a very good throw. I saw a stat I bet many here are not aware of especially the “Tua doesn’t throw down the field crowd”. Herbert averages 7.1 air yards per pass 5th worst in the league. The stat surprised me honestly, not sure where Tua ranks.

Here it is in case someone questions it. Herbert DOESN’T throw down the field:

8C934D3C-4A6F-457A-A104-B8C2E2F9590F.png

Last edited:
Pick in the end zone was awful, pick 6 was tipped but still not a very good throw. I saw a stat I bet many here are not aware of especially the “Tua doesn’t throw down the field crowd”. Herbert averages 7.1 air yards per pass 5th worst in the league. The stat surprised me honestly, not sure where Tua ranks.

Here it is in case someone questions it. Herbert DOESN’T throw down the field:

View attachment 89038
Man...if he turns out fool's gold...

I predict we still won't be 7-7, sorry! I'll enjoy the win tonight and at least we're percentage points ahead of the Jets now but I don't think this team does enough well on a consistent basis to get on a winning streak, regardless of opposition.
You don't think we will beat the jets?

If Miami beats the Jets at home and then the Saints in New Orleans after next week’s bye, they will be the first team in NFL history to have a 7 game losing streak followed by a 7 game winning streak.

If Miami beats the Jets at home and then the Saints in New Orleans after next week’s bye, they will be the first team in NFL history to have a 7 game losing streak followed by a 7 game winning streak.
That is nice to know.

Which teams have lost 7 or more in a row?
Cleveland?
Jets?

Back
Top Bottom