7-7 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

7-7

i hate to be that guy but we beat the Jets twice, Texans, Giants. Panthers with Cam are abysmal. The Ravens, though I was thoroughly impressed

I want to see us beat a team like the Bills or Colts.

Edit: We did beat the Pats in week 1 but that's a completely different team right now. Great win nonetheless.
After beating Ravens, the following 4 games was 'holding serve'.
Now we see what this team really is. Pretender or Contender.
It feels great just to have hope, even if we could possibly already be extinct re: 2021.
Dolphins have 'held serve'. Now we get to really see what this team's ceiling is.

Great job by you guys battling out or the hole. My question is this seems to be a trend with Flores so far. If I remember right last year you all went into a hole early in the season as well or am I mis-remembering?

Great job by you guys battling out or the hole. My question is this seems to be a trend with Flores so far. If I remember right last year you all went into a hole early in the season as well or am I mis-remembering?
Fitzpatrick. Brissett. Incompetent QBs.

Fitzpatrick. Brissett. Incompetent QBs.
I get Brissett due to the Injury. Fiitz isn’t a bad QB though. Not elite but can win games.

Seems it is just a trend to me is all. Same with how the defense played. (I wrote slow starts for defenses off last year because without PS and a real camp most defenses took a month last year to really start playing well.

But it happened again this year. That will be something interesting that I will watch next season too is the start to the season a Flores led Fins have.

I wonder how many posters who thought we had no shot to get to 7-7 will just move the goal posts to not making the playoffs. Being right on social media is soooooooo important to some people.

I get Brissett due to the Injury. Fiitz isn’t a bad QB though. Not elite but can win games.

Seems it is just a trend to me is all. Same with how the defense played. (I wrote slow starts for defenses off last year because without PS and a real camp most defenses took a month last year to really start playing well.

But it happened again this year. That will be something interesting that I will watch next season too is the start to the season a Flores led Fins have.
Fitzpatrick has always been bad.

I wonder how many posters who thought we had no shot to get to 7-7 will just move the goal posts to not making the playoffs. Being right on social media is soooooooo important to some people.

At 1-7 I don't think anyone really thought we had much of a chance, except the person who posted this thread apparently.

Well I never rule anything out when it comes to NFL football. Slim chance yes, no chance never.

True, I'm the same way, just saying I think most sane people would have put their money on not winning 6 in a row. That is tough against any schedule, even if you played the Lions 6 in a row.

I know a hole all Bills fans could crawl into. Why are you here ? You only show up when the Bills win. Go away (in peace).

Back
Top Bottom