72 dolphins vs 03 pats | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

72 dolphins vs 03 pats

Originally posted by Driven

Spoken like a true Dolphin fan. I guess some of your definition is right....the world would be surprised if the Dolphins ever made it back to the SB:tongue:

The best part of talking smack......is you have to see that Championship ring everytime I post:)

Talk Smack???? I've made no attempt to talk smack. This is the wrong forum for smack.

I've been talking fact, but I'm beginnig to get the feeling I've been talking with an "ANVIL".

Originally posted by themole

:rofl: My Gawd...are you a girl? The first hint of a challenge and you start your crawfishen...backpeddleing...it was just a joke routine. We all know how you meant it and NO it wasn't funny because you didn't intend for it to be a joke. I smell a WUSS! I wish it would have been you the Phins played last year.

GO HOME!

What were you saying?

OWNED!!

Like your opinion holds any weight....what are the chances of two Phin fans sticking up for each other.

You ar trying to compare 34 years ago to 3 weeks ago......:lol: :lol: :lol:

No... I'm not.... that's my point, you can't compare the teams.... yet you try, like it validates anything. Trust me my opinion holds weight..... your delusions hold nothing.

OWNED? what are you talking about.... you are the one that got told what was up.

Your fall back is the pats won the superbowl.... you have no arguement other then that, and you use the same thing not matter what is thrown at you. Mole is right.... the pats winning the superbowl is not going to be a regular thing. By the end of the superbowl the panthers were clearly the better team..... Kasey lost them that game, gave it away.

You say stop living in the past, then stop falling back on your superbowl win, and come up with points instead of that.

Do you think you are part of the team or something that won the superbowl? You talk like you played in the game and had something to do with it.

Actually, I just found this thread funny. You people have to relax. Insulting me just shows some people can not take a joke. I never insulted anyone here or the 72 team. I actually think that is crazy for people compare a team with two losses to a team that was perfect.

I never tried to compare the two and try to find somewhere that I did!

OWNED!!

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
OWNED? what are you talking about.... you are the one that got told what was up.

Your fall back is the pats won the superbowl.... you have no arguement other then that, and you use the same thing not matter what is thrown at you. Mole is right.... the pats winning the superbowl is not going to be a regular thing. By the end of the superbowl the panthers were clearly the better team..... Kasey lost them that game, gave it away.

You say stop living in the past, then stop falling back on your superbowl win, and come up with points instead of that.

Do you think you are part of the team or something that won the superbowl? You talk like you played in the game and had something to do with it.

Man you are pathetic. He just said that he never tried to talk smack and then I show him that is what he did. He got owned and you know it. How about you stay out of it. Can't you see he realized he got owned, he has not reply.

Man I love this! BTW, did you know that the Patriots won the SB this year. "The Panthers, the better team":lol: :lol: :lol: ....who won?

That was a horrible post! Everything you stated was wrong!

And you got owned a couple of posts up too.......But you will deny it of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

That's you... agreeing with wiggy who was comparing the teams.... owned!

You just keep digging your hole deeper.

Read his posts. His point of that post is how today athletes are faster and stronger. That is the way I read it. The teams really did not matter.

Can you agree that athletes now and 34 years ago are in a totally different classes?

Yes, I have said that numerous times, go back and read the thread.... he said that... but he compared the teams, he said the 03 pats would slaughter the 72 phins.

Man you are pathetic. He just said that he never tried to talk smack and then I show him that is what he did. He got owned and you know it. How about you stay out of it. Can't you see he realized he got owned, he has not reply.

Man I love this! BTW, did you know that the Patriots won the SB this year. "The Panthers, the better team":lol: :lol: :lol: ....who won?

That was a horrible post! Everything you stated was wrong!

And you got owned a couple of posts up too.......But you will deny it of course.

Numerous sports analysts said the Panthers were the better team.... the better team does not always win the game in sports, a turn of events can cost them the game. I.E. Kasey kicking the kick off out of bounds. You deny it... but you know it was true.

The season is OVER, so now that is in the past, it was 3 weeks ago... are you going to tell me that is not the past? Because you are dead wrong.

You started talking smack first with your so called "joke".

Yes, I have said that numerous times, go back and read the thread.... he said that... but he compared the teams, he said the 03 pats would slaughter the 72 phins.

Like I said, I understand he is using the two teams, but I was agreeing that today athletes are 10x the athletes of 34 years ago.

I personally think that this years Dolphins team could beat the 72 team. The Dolphins D this year was outstanding and Ricky would destroy any LB or CB from 34 years ago. Agree?

Last edited by a moderator:

Numerous sports analysts said the Panthers were the better team.

Numerous sports analysts?

Name one.

Numerous sports analysts said the Panthers were the better team.... the better team does not always win the game in sports, a turn of events can cost them the game. I.E. Kasey kicking the kick off out of bounds. You deny it... but you know it was true.

The season is OVER, so now that is in the past, it was 3 weeks ago... are you going to tell me that is not the past? Because you are dead wrong.

You started talking smack first with your so called "joke".

I know what I was thinking before Kasay kicked that ball..."Tom Brady is going march us down the field and win this game"

I do not care if we got that ball at the 5 yard line, the Pats were winning that game and numerous sports analysts said the same thing. Tom Brady was marching that team down the field, with 1:08 and 3 timeouts, there was not a doubt in my mind. What was your take....be honest?

Back
Top Bottom