72 dolphins vs 03 pats | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

72 dolphins vs 03 pats

Originally posted by Driven

Typical Phins fan, if I came back and bashed you guys I would be a classless Pats fan. But I take the high road and you just show your a piece of $hit(is that better).

Now go think about your 34 year old team while I go watch my two super bowl videos back to back.

Awwww, are we sad about not making the playoffs. The funny part is that it is hard to retort when all you have is a 34 SB to talk about.

F'in loser. There we are now on the same level.
It hurts everytime you see my avatar, doesn't it?

Bring it!!!!

:lol: Like I said A$$hole it didn't take long to flush you out did it?

You came here with bad intentions and a weak game that's all. Your insincerity was rooted out in the first two sentences you typed!

Go home please...and watch your two recent and only... great accomplishments and act like you've been there!

I'm not going to jerk you around about your team...IT IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM. It is making strides to be considered amongst the elete of the NFL(for now) if it can only continue to win as the Dolphins have done.

But you aren't a DYNASTY like the Dolphins. It take 34 yrs. of consistant winning (61%) to be considered in our league. No one but US have that distinction. We reign supreme as the WINNINGEST most SUCCESFUL professional sports franchise EVER!

You won a BATTLE...WE ARE WINNING THEWAR!

Come back win you grow up girl
Youre still liven in a paperdoll world!

Originally posted by themole

:lol: Like I said A$$hole it didn't take long to flush you out did it?

You came here with bad intentions and a weak game that's all. Your insincerity was rooted out in the first two sentences you typed!

Go home please...and watch your two recent and only... great accomplishments and act like you've been there!

I'm not going to jerk you around about your team...IT IS A VERY GOOD FOOTBALL TEAM. It is making strides to be considered amongst the elete of the NFL(for now) if it can only continue to win as the Dolphins have done.

But you aren't a DYNASTY like the Dolphins. It take 34 yrs. of consistant winning (61%) to be considered in our league. No one but US have that distinction. We reign supreme as the WINNINGEST most SUCCESFUL professional sports franchise EVER!

You won a BATTLE...WE ARE WINNING THEWAR!

Come back win you grow up girl
Youre still liven in a paperdoll world!

Weak!

I have been here for a while and have had good discussion with some members here, you know, just talking football.

But I can talk smack you. The best part of your comeback, I knew everything you were going to say. Well 34 years ago...... Shut up! This 2004 and your Dolphins suck, end of story! I know you will not admit this but I am guessing you went not even alive when the Dolphins last won the SB. I know I was 6 years away from my birthday.

Just for you I will change my avatar. It should their 2004 Sb ring.

And about this "war", it's not over! The Pats are going to be beating up the Dolphins for years to come.

BTW, you are the worst smack talker on this board!

Originally posted by Gonk
Bahaha. Why do people even compare the 03 Patriots to the 72 Dolphins? Because they won 14 straight? Impressive but they aren't the Dolphins of 72. The 72 Phins were PERFECT.

The Pats had the 18th ranked offense, and the 7th ranked defense.

The Dolphins had the 1st ranked offense, and the 1st ranked defense.

The Dolphins were blowing teams out the water. 23-0, 52-0, etc... 10 out of their 14 wins, the Dolphins beat their opponent by more than 10 points.

7 (9 if you count the playoffs) of the Patriots wins were by 7 points or less.

Not to mention the Patriots lost twice in the opening 4 weeks. The Dolphins were 17-0, period. If they kept playing, they would've kept winning. Patriots were 17-2.

The 1972 Dolphins beat 0 Thats right ZERO teams with more then 10 wins. The Patriots beat 11 on their way to winning the bowl. In 1972 the Dollphins only played a handful of teams with a winning record now that you mention it. Yeah the Dolphins went undefeated but against who? Suck teams thats who. If you didn't know you better go look it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weak!

I have been here for a while and have had good discussion with some members here, you know, just talking football.

But I can talk smack you. The best part of your comeback, I knew everything you were going to say. Well 34 years ago...... Shut up! This 2004 and your Dolphins suck, end of story! I know you will not admit this but I am guessing you went not even alive when the Dolphins last won the SB. I know I was 6 years away from my birthday.

And about this "war", it's not over! The Pats are going to be beating up the Dolphins for years to come.

What the hell kind of talk is that!!!! Sounds to me like you just got off of Ellis Island.

Two suggestions

1- Learn to speak english
2- Learn the history of this country and what it represents..then try to tackle football.:goof:

You are 2 for 2!! I knew was coming again!!

When in doubt grammar troll. Can't handle argument look for typos!

I think you might have a problem reading by the way! This is English! You never answered my question...were you alive for their last SB?

You just setting them up (actually I set you up) and I just keep knocking down!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now tell me again what happen 34 years ago?

Also be realistic if you lined up the 1972 Dolphins against the 2003 Patriots it would be a slaughter. The game and players have changed so much since 1972. They are bigger and faster and the defenses and offenses are far more complex. They would have to implement a mercy rule in that game. The Patriots would annihilate them. Who's going to stop big Ted Washington? What WR on the Dolphins is going to get open from Ty Law? Whos going to block two 267 lb. LB's in Vrabel and McGinest who are fast as well. Be for real.

Originally posted by WiGGy
Also be realistic if you lined up the 1972 Dolphins against the 2003 Patriots it would be a slaughter. The game and players have changed so much since 1972. They are bigger and faster and the defenses and offenses are far more complex. They would have to implement a mercy rule in that game. The Patriots would annihilate them. Who's going to stop big Ted Washington? What WR on the Dolphins is going to get open from Ty Law? Whos going to block two 267 lb. LB's in Vrabel and McGinest who are fast as well. Be for real.

True......True

I think you might have a problem reading by the way! This is English! You never answered my question...were you alive for their last SB?

You just setting them up (actually I set you up) and I just keep knocking down!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL...Man please don't force me to tell you what really happened 34 years ago, right here in front of all these people it may embarrass you.

Go back to work in your convenience store, take some more night classes, come back when you can make a better presentation than what you've attempted.

Yes, you are one sharp cookie aren't you. I don't want to cause this thread to be removed, so if you would like.. call me out in the SMACK HOUSE and we will finish this.:evil:

TWIGGY...there is NO way that will ever take place so you must learn to live with it.

Dolphins remain UNDEFEATED.

Originally posted by themole

LOL...Man please don't force me to tell you what really happened 34 years ago, right here in front of all these people it may embarrass you.

Go back to work in your convenience store, take some more night classes, come back when you can make a better presentation than what you've attempted.

Yes, you are one sharp cookie aren't you. I don't want to cause this thread to be removed, so if you would like.. call me out in the SMACK HOUSE and we will finish this.:evil:

First, why don't you telll what happen 34 years ago? Why not?

Second, your repesentation is not looking to good.

How about you call me out in the smack forum, I will be waiting.

You still do not get it.........What a feeble mind you have there.

In this battle of wits....you are unarmed

Typical Phins fan, if I came back and bashed you guys I would be a classless Pats fan. But I take the high road and you just show your a piece of $hit(is that better).

Now go think about your 34 year old team while I go watch my two super bowl videos back to back.

Awwww, are we sad about not making the playoffs. The funny part is that it is hard to retort when all you have is a 34 SB to talk about.

F'in loser. There we are now on the same level.
It hurts everytime you see my avatar, doesn't it?

Bring it!!!!

When you actually win a superbowl you didn't ride calls to by the refs I will feel hurt. Until then.... I feel nothing. Tuck rule, and almost every game there was a call that got you there this season.

It's funny how you have to resort to that every time you lose an arguement.

It doesnt' make you a better person b/c your team won the superbowl. I can just say I'm a pats fan now, and now my team has won the superbowl this year. Well La di da.... .look at that, I to am now an ignorent pats fan.

Weak!

LMFAO you had no idea what he was going to say, okr that he would bring up your lowly winning percentage over the years, and prove they pats are not a dynasty, and will not be one.

Your come backs are all the same, he has single handedly beat you in this coversation/debate, and he is a much better smack talker then you. You use the same thing over and over, he changes it up and brings stats into the mix. The dolphins do not suck, their coaching staff does, and that is what hurts them.

IF we can't talk about the past, then neither can you.... last season is over... stop living in the past.

You really didn't know it was coming..... that's the funny part.

The 1972 Dolphins beat 0 Thats right ZERO teams with more then 10 wins. The Patriots beat 11 on their way to winning the bowl. In 1972 the Dollphins only played a handful of teams with a winning record now that you mention it. Yeah the Dolphins went undefeated but against who? Suck teams thats who. If you didn't know you better go look it up.

IT's hard for teams to have 10 wins int he AFC, The dolphins gave alot of those teams 2 losses, and you can't expect 11 teams to have 10 win seasons. It's not a lot that that happens. So the point means nothing.

You can't compare the teams, becuase they were in 2 different era's. There is no way to compare, becuase the times where different, the way the game was played was different. Just becuase this year we had more bad teams and good teams, rather then average to above average teams doesn't mean anything, that's just the way it played out.

That just strengthens my point. YOu can't compare.... yet you do. That's like saying line Tyson up against my 6 year old daughter.... it would be a slaughter. No kidding, players have faaaaaaaaaaaar more advantages these days then they did back then. With the training, and the things they can take to help them train, it is not fair. If the 2003 pats were brought up in 72, I have no doubt the 72 phisn would win. But that can't happen, so don't compare.... becuase you can't. YOu can't make a fair comparison.

Back
Top Bottom