72 dolphins vs 03 pats | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

72 dolphins vs 03 pats

You say its sad we're talking about a team that's 34 years old, while on other boards (specifically ESPN and some other forums) there's a ton of Patriot fans comparing your team to the '72 Dolphins........

We didn't just make up this argument as some method of making ourselves feel better about our team.

It was just a joke...relax. So you do not think it is funny people play out these games on PS2 and say it seems accurate?

How the game plays out on PS2 is irrelevant. Doesn't matter which team wins. My point was that ESPN had played the game and had reported it on their site.

BTW, I think the 84 Dolphins would have blown out these pats......there.........how is that........a 20 year old Fins team..........

Originally posted by Driven
It's pretty sad that Fhins can only talk about a team that is 34 years old. I bet my dad could beat up your great, great grandfather.

And I can beleive you guys are talking about video games, posting results of a video is just sad. I played the computer the other day, I was the 72 Fhins and the computer was the 03 Texans. The computer beat me 55-3, for what it's worth.

We all know you didn't do that, you are just using that for the sake of hte arguement, very foolish. We are not putting any stock in the game, if your read the entire thread you would know that. But I can almost garuntee if the results were the other way around, you or one of your other little patriot buddies would have come here and posted it.

And we don't just talk about a team that is 34 years old, we are in this thread.... I figured "72 dolphins vs 03 pats" would tip you off, I guess I took your intelligence level for granted.

Why are you so concerned with the phins? Why don't you just stay on your board an talk about the pats?

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
You say its sad we're talking about a team that's 34 years old, while on other boards (specifically ESPN and some other forums) there's a ton of Patriot fans comparing your team to the '72 Dolphins........

We didn't just make up this argument as some method of making ourselves feel better about our team.

Hmmm I believe you were just "put in your place" Think twice before you post foolish things bro.

It's not like we are saying "the 03 pats suck blah blah blah the 72 phins are way better blah blah blah, that pats are so stupid" because we aren't. You can't take one thread, and use that as what you think is happening on this entire forum. I'm sorry if you haven't figured out how to leave this thread yet....

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

We all know you didn't do that, you are just using that for the sake of hte arguement, very foolish. We are not putting any stock in the game, if your read the entire thread you would know that. But I can almost garuntee if the results were the other way around, you or one of your other little patriot buddies would have come here and posted it.

And we don't just talk about a team that is 34 years old, we are in this thread.... I figured "72 dolphins vs 03 pats" would tip you off, I guess I took your intelligence level for granted.

Why are you so concerned with the phins? Why don't you just stay on your board an talk about the pats?

Actually, I just found this thread funny. You people have to relax. Insulting me just shows some people can not take a joke. I never insulted anyone here or the 72 team. I actually think that is crazy for people compare a team with two losses to a team that was perfect.

So why didn't you say that? The way you wrote it up did not come off as a joke, that is why I reacted the way I did.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
So why didn't you say that? The way you wrote it up did not come off as a joke, that is why I reacted the way I did.

Really, the "I bet my father can beat up your great great grandfather line" or the "I lost to the computer as the 72 fhins 55-3 to the 02 Texans" didn't give it away.

I guess so, it is hard to be funny over the internet. I just thought the 55-3 was so over the top would give it away. And it doesn't help I am a Pats fan.

Well i thought the "i bet my father can beat up your great great grandfather" was not a joke, but just something you were saying to belittle the outcome of the game like we were saying it meant anything at all. But b/c we were not putting any stock in it, that is why I took it the way I did. And I know you didn't play the game, and it wasn't funny, so I didn't take it as a joke.

Really, the "I bet my father can beat up your great great grandfather line" or the "I lost to the computer as the 72 fhins 55-3 to the 02 Texans" didn't give it away.

I guess so, it is hard to be funny over the internet. I just thought the 55-3 was so over the top would give it away. And it doesn't help I am a Pats fan.

:rofl: My Gawd...are you a girl? The first hint of a challenge and you start your crawfishen...backpeddleing...it was just a joke routine. We all know how you meant it and NO it wasn't funny because you didn't intend for it to be a joke. I smell a WUSS! I wish it would have been you the Phins played last year.

GO HOME!

Maybe you cant play madden?

It's pretty sad that Fhins can only talk about a team that is 34 years old. I bet my dad could beat up your great, great grandfather.

And I can beleive you guys are talking about video games, posting results of a video is just sad. I played the computer the other day, I was the 72 Fhins and the computer was the 03 Texans. The computer beat me 55-3, for what it's worth.

Originally posted by themole

:rofl: My Gawd...are you a girl? The first hint of a challenge and you start your crawfishen...backpeddleing...it was just a joke routine. We all know how you meant it and NO it wasn't funny because you didn't intend for it to be a joke. I smell a WUSS! I wish it would have been you the Phins played last year.

GO HOME!

Typical Phins fan, if I came back and bashed you guys I would be a classless Pats fan. But I take the high road and you just show your a piece of $hit(is that better).

Now go think about your 34 year old team while I go watch my two super bowl videos back to back.

Awwww, are we sad about not making the playoffs. The funny part is that it is hard to retort when all you have is a 34 SB to talk about.

F'in loser. There we are now on the same level.
It hurts everytime you see my avatar, doesn't it?

Bring it!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom