790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

790 the ticket hosts sid boog etc can kiss my aqua butt!

ohiobryan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i am not shy about saying that i want bill cowher..boog sid they blast me for wanting coach chin well the hell with them..who are there choices??? im way smarter then them idiots at least i want to be the best and win at all costs i think wayne is doing a horrible job for not even approaching cowher at least as a consultant with fins..again its going to be gailey because marino and shula back him but i dont back any of these canidates i back winning and that equals bill cowher.

call them up at 1-888-790-3776 and stick up for your boy bryan in ohio!!!!!!

Dude, slow down, we really have no idea what is going on, or is going through their heads at the moment, lets see what happens before we start hating or throwing things out there.

It's amazing these past couple of weeks have been more exciting than the entire 2 years Nick was here. Go Sabantor!

boog is probably smarter than any person who posts on this board (the disclaimer to this is that the primary base of his knowledge is baseball)

ps. bryan ive heard you on the radio tons of times, but i cant agree with the cowher choice. i honestly think hes overrated, the product of the pittsburgh system thats in place, strong GM drafts into a system that cowher is forced to work within, i dont think he can build anything on his own.

What did you accomplish by typing this post? If you have no comment on the topic the guy is posting move on. Personal attacks are asinine. As for Cowher, I say no thanks. This team has too many deficiencies than to even entertain the thought of trading draft picks for a coach.

What did you accomplish by typing this post? If you have no comment on the topic the guy is posting move on. Personal attacks are asinine. As for Cowher, I say no thanks. This team has too many deficiencies than to even entertain the thought of trading draft picks for a coach.
Agreed

sid is garbage

:yes:

I can't stand the idiot.

Having said that, I don't agree with the premise of offering draft picks for a coach we don't even truly know the reasons as to why he stepped down from a successful franchise.

Even if he is still motivated to coach immediately, the draft picks are not worth it.

Why does Bryan in Ohio think we give 2 CHITS on his opinions. He has become somewhat of a local celebrity yet doesn't realize most of the times people are laughing at him not with him. Stop calling every show and giving the same DUMB opinions... Miami should not and will not give their 9th pick for a coach who just built a house in North Carolina and wants to spend time with his kids. RELAX and call Cleveland radio shows... GOD!!!

i guess you will settle for an avg football team...forgive me for wanting a hall of fame coach you must enjoy losing because if gailey is the coach and he signs a big deal we are screwed now if gailey signs a 2 year then you know cowher is coming its pretty simple.could things be lining up for coach chin to return to the nfl as fins coach gailey capers murlarkey hmmmm?

i am not shy about saying that i want bill cowher..boog sid they blast me for wanting coach chin well the hell with them..who are there choices??? im way smarter then them idiots at least i want to be the best and win at all costs i think wayne is doing a horrible job for not even approaching cowher at least as a consultant with fins..again its going to be gailey because marino and shula back him but i dont back any of these canidates i back winning and that equals bill cowher.

I'm not giving up the #9 pick in the draft for Bill Cowher. I'm not giving up anything lower than a 5th round pick for Bill Cowher. This team needs PLAYMAKERS. End of story.

Back
Top Bottom