8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA! | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA!

Favorite quote of the day:

Dolphins RB Myles Gaskin says he feels like of offense is really coming together. “I’ve never been on an offense that moves like this.”

on like day 6 of camp with the Larnel Colemans of the world getting playing time at starting LT.

i can't imagine this offense in like game 10 if the line gels.
****-penis.gif

You really know how too make a man pop a woody!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1200 should be the bar for waddle this year. It’s fully capable if tua is efficient and the offense scheme is solid.

Id say top 8 wr production is in the cards.

But him and hill need each other. It gets much easier to limit one without the other.
The beauty of all these weapons is that unlike past years i am confident the team could handle an absence from its WR1 or 2 and not have to blow up the playbook to compensate.

Would really only need a legit off ball 3 down Mike backer to take this defense up into the half decade dominant type. But miamis gonna do it with a lot of rotation at all off ball this year. And they should considering what they have. All top 5 probably play a role package wise etc.

Tindall?

This drove me absolutely ******* bonkers.

"Hey, let's draft one of the fastest and most elusive players in college football and then have him run 7-yard comeback routes."

Idiots.
Or they could of been bigger idiots and had him run all long routes and get Tua killed. He was the only WR that could win quick and get any separation.

Or they could of been bigger idiots and had him run all long routes and get Tua killed. He was the only WR that could win quick and get any separation.

Yeah we couldn’t protect for anything down the field to develop at all.

It showed a part in waddles skill bag in terms of underneath routes sticks iso that frankly he never showed in college. That he had all that polish as a route runner etc on sticks iso.

But boy was it a welcome site when you consider we didn’t even scratch the surface of his downfield talents.

Yeah I just saw that on twitter. Practice practice practice, but you still have to have the ability to have that accuracy and timing. That's given natural talent. Tua is doing it consistently because he's accurate like Hill has said.
?, What takes more talent ? to throw that accurate dart to a highly skillful fast wide receiver or a slow less talented one?

I wonder if we keep 6 corners

-X, Byron, Needham all locks
-Igbo likely a lock, draft position, age, good athlete- give a chance to develop
-Trill seems to be having a good camp and has good size
- Crossen (I think spelled right) also was signed as a key ST guy so you’d think he’s likely making the team, and he can also fly.

I’d be cool with that 6 I think

Then for safeties- Holland, Rowe, Jones, and room for 1-2 more? Depth/ST guy

McKinley could probably go to ps
Wilson hasn’t been much in the nfl yet
Redwine maybe for that 4th safety spot, has a little nfl experience
Feje makes too much for my liking and we can find someone else for his st role

This drove me absolutely ******* bonkers.

"Hey, let's draft one of the fastest and most elusive players in college football and then have him run 7-yard comeback routes."

Idiots.
Kind of like watching Gesicki run two yards out to the flat and have him try and catch and turn it upfield. Usually ended up in a no gain. It’s not his skill set.

Any news re Hunter Long? He did absolute zilch last season. About time that we heard something like progress... Seem to recall that he was a 3rd round Draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom