8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA!

Just wanted to say something ..

when I went to camp the year after Gase became coach, I can go back and show you what I wrote but I’ll save that for now, after watching him at camp for 5 days , I don’t know if anyone would remember but I wrote that this guy is the biggest scam of a head coach I’d ever witnessed, I said, I’m out as far as support goes and that we’re gonna be in big trouble..

tell you what..our small head coach is big as hell on the field, the dude is everywhere, he loves to be a football coach…he does all these funny bad ass celebrations with players, the season shoukd be fun to watch him on the sideline.

Dude huddled the team for 10 long minutes after practice and had 100 percent attention.
It is going to be very interesting to see how the team reacts to a football nerd that has some charisma.

The fact that the offense is doing well this early in camp against a good defense is really encouraging.

It tells me that they have a plan, have prepped the players well, and have coaches that know their system inside out.

It’s very encouraging. Can you summarize what turned you off about Gase at practice? I remember thinking he was a dud — then Ajai bailed him out.

tell you what..our small head coach is big as hell on the field, the dude is everywhere, he loves to be a football coach…he does all these funny bad ass celebrations with players, the season shoukd be fun to watch him on the sideline.

Dude huddled the team for 10 long minutes after practice and had 100 percent attention.
8D17A448-5938-4ADD-820D-AFB5893BE5CA.gif

It is going to be very interesting to see how the team reacts to a football nerd that has some charisma.

The fact that the offense is doing well this early in camp against a good defense is really encouraging.

It tells me that they have a plan, have prepped the players well, and have coaches that know their system inside out.

It’s very encouraging. Can you summarize what turned you off about Gase at practice? I remember thinking he was a dud — then Ajai bailed him out.
I watched that scam of a coach for five days do everything but talk, coach and communicate with his players, he went as far as allowing his assistants to coach the players while he was constantly Mia, and talking with anyone and everyone who was not a football player or coach, he would spend big chucks of camp time shooting the **** with visitors..in my posts I was like “ where is Gase” “can’t find Gase”, oh they here is talking with the the jimmy buffet for 20 mins, or the rock, or Peyton manning..he was a freakin joke.

Then on gameday his stupid antics of sniffing smelling salts (coke head) heading to the bench by himself while his defense was in the field was the just the icing on the cake.

Well I can tell yah I saw Flo as sketchy choice for HC when he road into town on his pompous ass
Yeah I missed that one big time, I thought he was gonna be the man.

only Thing I’ll say about that is I don’t believe he was responsible for inserting Tua in the fourth game of the season in his rookie Year, no one is gonna make me believe after going out and unretiring Chan Gailey to coach the offense, along with his personal respect for Fitzpatrick that it was his call.

Nobody is that stupid, especially because of how well the team was responding to Fitz and playing.

So I don’t believe it was all his fault.

Its encouraging to have coaches w/ a system

Yeah I missed that one big time, I thought he was gonna be the man.

only Thing I’ll say about that is I don’t believe he was responsible for inserting Tua in the fourth game of the season in his rookie Year, no one is gonna make me believe after going out and unretiring Chan Gailey to coach the offense p, and his personal respect for Fitzpatrick that it was his call.

Nobody is that stupid, especially because of how well the team was responding to Fitz and playing.

So I don’t believe it was all his fault.
Fitz Chan looked deer in the headlights surprised Flo talked to the media just weeks earlier how he wouldn’t put someone (referenced his own son or child) into a game so soon who had come off that kind of injury and then presto - a week or so later Tua was the starter very strange

I have to say, SO MANY STORIES coming out of these preseason camps

-Tua looking sharp, and successfully aggressive.

-Waddle is a Stud.

- Raekwon Davis is lighter, and ready.

-Trill Williams should not be overlooked.

-Tyreek Hill is scary.

- Hill is not the fastest Dolphin...Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Raheem Mostert.

-Jaelen Phillips is looking good.

- Channing Tindall may be slightly to plenty ahead of schedule.

- Van Ginkle has put on more muscle.

- Wilkins could be in for monster year.

Just some stories coming out of a very exciting start to Dolphins football being back.

Last edited:

I love him being here and Sam. It feels like it’s for a purpose (porpoise?) When he retired he was in my top 5 all time favorite players (13, 99, 34, 54, 23).

People sleeping on the fact that he created a top 10 pick, top 10 collegiate recruit. Obviously the kid gets some credit too for putting in the work but it’s not like his wife just popped out a pro bowl CB.

Sr. had god given ability obviously but he was a master of technique. That’s going to show up with one player the most, #9.

The plan was clear, we were going to go with Josh Rosen all season then Grier picked up Fitz. If they had stuck with the plan I think this organization would look completely different now.

Hill had to slightly slow down at the end to catch it, ball was clearly underthrown.

Just to play Devils advocate, that would make the ball underthrown.

Underthrown just means it lands before the ideal placement based on route depth. A ball 148 yards in the air could still be underthrown, just like a 2 yard pass can be overthrown.

Back
Top Bottom