8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA! | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA!

Why would Ridley sign a cheap deal after losing a year’s worth of salary?
He might not. But he also might have to sign on a 1 yr prove it deal with some team. Mental break down during a season and steps away from the game. Then suspended for an entire year. Teams may be shy on offering up mega bucks right away.

The plan was clear, we were going to go with Josh Rosen all season then Grier picked up Fitz. If they had stuck with the plan I think this organization would look completely different now.

Why am I reminded of a Heath Ledger rant in the greatest CBM of all time?

Any news re Hunter Long? He did absolute zilch last season. About time that we heard something like progress... Seem to recall that he was a 3rd round Draft pick.

This is a HUGE problem. Sure he may develop into something. But right now he doesn’t seem like he’s going to be special. He’ll he doesn’t seem like he’s even going yo be average.

So, How do you get rid of Gesickie? Who’s going to present that catching threat from that position?

Maybe that position doesn’t require a really good pass catcher and it values a good locker much more. I don’t know.

But I do know I don’t want less weapons on offense. I want more

This is a HUGE problem. Sure he may develop into something. But right now he doesn’t seem like he’s going to be special. He’ll he doesn’t seem like he’s even going yo be average.

So, How do you get rid of Gesickie? Who’s going to present that catching threat from that position?

Maybe that position doesn’t require a really good pass catcher and it values a good locker much more. I don’t know.

247ED6D7-B6AB-469E-9E38-BA4D916B58E6.jpeg

That thing.

Last edited:

It may be a problem, but I'm not reading anything into the underwear Olympics at the very start of his 2nd season (when he suffered a knee injury in camp last season).

I'm also not concerned if a 3rd round TE may not work out.

I pay Gesicki or franchise him again.

If Long is healthy and not playing in September I will take note, but now - nope.

We have enough wrs, I dont think te is that much of a concern.

He is giving more attention to diet, cardio, etc. His weight has dropped to Alabama Sophmore numbers. He feels like "he can really move now."

Why did he make these changes?
"When I came for OTAs, they put the new quick zone in, I knew I had to come back to camp prepared. Because Connor Williams is quick."

How is Connor as a Center?
"Bro, listen. When Connor first got here, quick zone was something I struggled with. And when Connor got here, he really made me better. So yeah he is a great Center. Yeah he is great. Very good."

Last edited:
It may be a problem, but I'm not reading anything into the underwear Olympics at the very start of his 2nd season (when he suffered a knee injury in camp last season).

I'm also not concerned if a 3rd round TE may not work out.

I pay Gesicki or franchise him again.

If Long is healthy and not playing in September I will take note, but now - nope.

The kid did absolutely NOTHING last season. Nothing! I’m worried now.

"It's finally coming together."

What is the speed like in this offense?
"I've never been on an offense that moves like this. Olinemen are going. We are racing everyday. Every guy wants to be the fastest guy out there every day."

"I do like this offense the most. We got athletic guys up front. Everybody on the team has bought in."

Thoughts on Coach McDaniel?
"He speaks our language. He relates. Guys want to make plays for themselves, but also for this coach."

Last edited:
The kid did absolutely NOTHING last season. Nothing! I’m worried now.
He was hurt.

Even if healthy TE is the long-time-adjustment position.

We have no idea how he's looking out there so far, or how he will look when the pads go on.

Lastly, he wasn't selected THAT high that there's anything to worry about regardless.

He was hurt.

Even if healthy TE is the long-time-adjustment position.

We have no idea how he's looking out there so far, or how he will look when the pads go on.

Lastly, he wasn't selected THAT high that there's anything to worry about regardless.

You’re saying you have Faith this kid is going to emerge into something? Even with balls hitting him right in the face mask? A continuation of last offseason for him, btw!

You’re saying you have Faith this kid is going to emerge into something? Even with balls hitting him right in the face mask? A continuation of last offseason for him, btw!
I'm saying it doesn't really matter much either way in the grand scheme of things, and I don't read much of anything into this time of year.

My guess will be that he will play well this season, but that's solely based on my watching him play at BC, thinking he'll be back healthy, and his 2nd year in the league.

Back
Top Bottom