8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8.1 Practice Tweets Here!!!! - TOLD YA!

:UP:

Tua just threw a 163 yard TD pass to Hill. (148 yards in the air)
it was an amazing throw, it went from the practice field and he dropped it right on the 50 yard line at hard rock through the roof. Of course Tyreek was right under it.

You’re saying you have Faith this kid is going to emerge into something? Even with balls hitting him right in the face mask? A continuation of last offseason for him, btw!
have you ever played? If you have I'd wager you been hit the puss more than once. Everyone on the field has

On Coach McDaniel culture/atmosphere:
"We are here to work and get better every play, but we're having fun when we do it. Making sure we improve and learn every time, but we're not here just grinding and upset. The atmosphere is a good work environment."

Thoughts on pads tomorrow?
"It will be good to get out here and see what everyone is made of."

Last edited:
What is it like practicing against this offense?
"We got a ton of athletes over there. So the competition is great day in and day out. Seeing them make plays, knowing they are gonna help us throughout the season, that is the end goal."

You look fast coming around the edge. Did you work on that?
"Yeah for sure. Went into this offseason working on my weaknesses."
"Been working on my get off and foot quickness."

Thoughts on Josh Boyer:
"Josh does a great job of putting us all into position to make plays. You saw it last year. He is here all the time, studying, thinking on how to disguise things, he does a great job."

Last edited:
Thoughts on year 2?
"I'm more confident in my game. I've had a year to develop and watch Byron and X do what they do. Makes me hungry to come back and compete at that same level."

Thoughts on McDaniel focusing on making every rep count?
"Football can be taken away at any time. So come out and rep every play like it is your last."

Thoughts on Waddle and Tyreek?
"If I can keep up with those guys I can keep up with anyone in the league."

Last edited:
How much do you have to make sure the confidence of Noah and Trill doesn't get rocked going against Hill and Waddle?
"The league is hard to cover both of those guys. It's good to see both of them together. It's gonna help for us for understanding speed and staying on top, and being in the right place for the right time. I've watched Tyreek for the last 3 years and he gives everyone fits."

"Noah is very fast. But Tyreek is fast as well. When you have those guys you want to be in that lead position. You have to throw his timing off. You want to make him start and stop his feet."

Trill Williams thoughts?
"Big physical corner. I'm glad he came back and has his weight down, so he is moving a lot better. He is going to have to continue to better. We have a lot of CBs he has to contend with. Every day has to be his Super Bowl. There can be no let downs. He is doing a lot of good things but there is a long way to go."

Last edited:
He was hurt.

Even if healthy TE is the long-time-adjustment position.

We have no idea how he's looking out there so far, or how he will look when the pads go on.

Lastly, he wasn't selected THAT high that there's anything to worry about regardless.

This shouldn’t have had to been explained. Thanks for typing up what I was too frustrated to articulate.

Back
Top Bottom