8/12 - Camp Tweets | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/12 - Camp Tweets

Omar is not good at his job, BUT we're talking about twitter updates, where theses guys don't have a lot of time to review their work. I don't see the big deal here. Guys like Chaucer, Shakespeare, and Donne didn't use standardized spelling and punctuation. I get that it's fun to pick on Omar, but let's not be petty.

http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kemmer/Histengl/spelling.html

Omar is gonna start making typos on purpose just to get you guys riled up and talking about him more.

To be fair…is this an Omar typo on his last tweet?

Omar Kelly @OmarKelly · 8h
I swear....I good hustler knows his customers....I KNOW my twitches.

You guys are making it too easy for him....

Omar Kelly. He's like Pee Wee Herman putting on sunglasses and pretending to be Biggie Smalls ... and not even realizing he has passed.

You need to move Cone up. Binns hasn't done squat this camp. Cone was the one getting reps/targets in the game the other night.

Cone had 18 snaps. Binns had 16. Not much difference. Hard to get a read on the WRs when it's Seth Lobato playing QB.

What do you do for KR and PR then? Have Landry return punts and have Damian Williams (RB) at kick return? That would mean for RB's you keep 4 and either Gillislee or Thomas get cut . Or are you saying you would keep those five plus Thigpen as your 6th?

I'd have Landry return punts, and either he or Damien Williams return kicks. I'd keep 4 RBs, and he'd be my 4th. Cut either Gillislee or preferably Thomas.

I understand it's a numbers game and Landry is a rookie so have to maybe expose him to more injury by having him return punts but it still makes me a little uneasy. The thought of using Grimes there should be totally out of the question though IMO.

I understand it's a numbers game and Landry is a rookie so have to maybe expose him to more injury by having him return punts but it still makes me a little uneasy. The thought of using Grimes there should be totally out of the question though IMO.

I could've sworn I saw a chart that showed Special Teams and RBs were the most likely to get injured, but the positions on special teams most likely to get injured were gunners, high speed blockers. Can't seem to find it.

Back
Top Bottom