8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice

Some positive news lost among the bad.

John Congemi ‏@JohnCongemi 2h2 hours ago
Tannehill and the offensive line held up fine against Carolina today.

**** happens and some players are more predisposed to injury than others. Modern medicine allows for much quicker recovery these days as well. 8 months is a typical time line in this day and age, especially for an athlete.

I agree with all of that, but 8 months is the earliest Ive heard. My point was that given his predisposition as you stated, it does seem questionable to have him out at 100% at the earliest possible acceptable time.

Top 5 running backs are all out. Hogan is cramping up left and right. Goodwin fainted and two depth players are out for the season. Also Watkins keeps getting banged up. This is all in the past 2 weeks. Crazy man.

It a hard to feel bad for them because they've been one of the most healthy teams in recent memory

All you guys are *******. I stepped on a lego this morning and still came to work. Get that soft **** out of here

I can't believe it is 2015 and Ross is letting his multi million dollar athletes out there playing on that horrible field. Philbin needs to shut this down. Unacceptable.

I can't believe it is 2015 and Ross is letting his multi million dollar athletes out there playing on that horrible field. Philbin needs to shut this down. Unacceptable.

frabz-One-does-not-simply-know-if-you-ARE-being-serious-6a0ac3.jpg

Dead serious, what other professional sport puts their players at risk with deplorable conditions in a meaningless practice. Philbin should have never agreed to this and kept the boys at home.

There are often playing fields that provide just as bad of a surface. Fed Ex and Heinz field come to mind right off the bat.

There are often playing fields that provide just as bad as surface. Fed Ex and Heinz field come to mind right off the bat.

I'm not talking about regular season. I'm talking about this **** show they organized and could have been easily avoided. Regular season is a different story, field conditions can't be avoided but they can in a meaningless scrimmage.

Dead serious, what other professional sport puts their players at risk with deplorable conditions in a meaningless practice. Philbin should have never agreed to this and kept the boys at home.

Well he wouldn't have known about the field until they got to SC. Have any of the beat writers said the field stinks?

Lmao at people who think the field caused a freaking acl tear.

That tear was going to happen soon no matter where he was playing.

Back
Top Bottom