8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

8/19 Panthers/Dolphins joint practice

Lmao at people who think the field caused a freaking acl tear.

That tear was going to happen soon no matter where he was playing.

Its not that black and white. It was an avoidable situation that wasnt avoided. Its not the dumbest decision Ive ever seen, and theres lots of bigger problems, but based on the pictures that field certainly did not look to be in good condition.

I can't believe it is 2015 and Ross is letting his multi million dollar athletes out there playing on that horrible field. Philbin needs to shut this down. Unacceptable.
Do you seriously expect Stephen Ross to be inspecting the Spartanburg fields?

Lmao at people who think the field caused a freaking acl tear.

That tear was going to happen soon no matter where he was playing.

How do you know the field wasn't at fault for Delmas or Benjamin? Delmas may or may not have had a tear in the future, that you don't know. All I am saying is less risk if you don't put them at risk. Hopefully no more injuries tomorrow.

I would expect the owner of a billion dollar organization could make himself aware of something that simple. Im sure there are multiple people under him that could have said something as well, but ultimately the owner is responsible.

This isnt really a Dolphins issue, its an NFL issue. Far too many teams practice and even play regular season games at times on conditions that clearly arent proper for a league as big as the NFL. And im not talking about natural occurrences like when its pouring rain.

No I don't but when he sees the results, I bet whomever went there and approved will be catching ****. Lot of money out on that field why not play at a venue that isn't playground grade?

How do you know the field wasn't at fault for Delmas or Benjamin? Delmas may or may not have had a tear in the future, that you don't know. All I am saying is less risk if you don't put them at risk. Hopefully no more injuries tomorrow.

Acl injuries happen because of wear and tear overtime. It has nothing to do with a field.

The reason you see so many acl tears in football particularly is because these guys are heavy steroid users and they basically work 2-3 times as hard as the average person can, wearing down there joints and ligaments.

Joints and ligaments don't get stronger with the muscle so it becomes a major imbalance where the muscles are becomng super strong and working overtime but the ligaments are being worn down, not to mention steroids dry the joints out.

Thats why you see guys like Brian Cushing snd clowney enter the NFL as basically superheros and before you know it, there already falling apart physically, they've worked there bodies overtime, and now they have to pay for it.

But it has absolutely nothing to do with a field.

Beasley tweeted this.

Two knee injuries in an hour on the same field. I'm not saying. I'm just saying.@AdamHBeasley

I can tell you when the Pats came down to play us last year they held a practice at a high school field in Hollywood. I thought that was a little odd becuase I know the field hey praticed on. Its not that great.

[video=youtube;PeIrOk1nnFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeIrOk1nnFM[/video]

[video=youtube;0P5yZmerl5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P5yZmerl5s[/video]

Lets go Walt, it's your time now! It's unfortunate what happened to Delmas but I'm excited to see Walt play. Oh and that field needs to be taken care of asap!

Philbin has a reputation as a control freak. I wish he would apply it to the things which actually matter. Like not allowing his team to practice on a mud pit.

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! So if we have to play NE in December, how do you think the field will be like with snow? We also play in London and it's always raining in London.

What do you suggest?

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard!!! So if we have to play NE in December, how do you think the field will be like with snow? We also play in London and it's always raining in London.

What do you suggest?

There's nothing you can do about natural weather conditions. That is not the same thing as a field that is not acceptable even in perfect conditions.

What do you suggest?

dfbfaab786763c4c750b5c65a7d24a78.jpg

When a guy with multiple ACL injuries on his resume injuries his ACL, it's hard to call it a freak injury or blame it on anything but his own physiology.

Bumped into an official who was working today's practice at my hotel. Asked him if the field was bad. He said, "No. Freak injuries."@AdamHBeasley

Bumped into an official who was working today's practice at my hotel. Asked him if the field was bad. He said, "No. Freak injuries."@AdamHBeasley

Probably took HGH to heal Quicker, than steroids to get stronger. And than "snap" goes the acl.

Same as knowshon, dude use to show up completely out of shape his whole career, by season time he was beast mode, and it didn't take long for his ligaments to snap either.

I'm not knocking these dudes, but that's just the way it is.

I'll put any amount of $ on it Brandon Scherff will have a Jake Long like career, beast mode, than will mever finish a full season ever again.

Back
Top Bottom