A clinical take on Ricky.... really! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A clinical take on Ricky.... really!

ohall said:
Yup no doubt it played some role in this, but Wicky thought long and hard before he called Wanny to say I QUIT. And he sure had an even longer time to think before he told the world he QUIT because he wanted to smoke pot.

Not the same kind of thing as what took place with your brother IMO.

vipersig-1.jpg

What is the purpose of ou doing this?

Saban4prez said:
I love ricky as a person. And i'd love to meet him and tell him hes an inspirational figure. But the rest of the world is just stupid when it comes to football players and emotions. Its as if they're not supposed to have any. And ricky suffers from a disorder, and really no one cares. A lot of guys just think hes a girl, I hate ignorant people.

"INSPIRATIONAL FIGURE"?? :roflmao: :roflmao: Please explain, this I gotta hear. I don't hate the guy, and agree he has some problems, but I wouldn't compare him to Martin Luther King, or the Pope just yet.....or EVER for that matter.

TARHEEL38 said:
"INSPIRATIONAL FIGURE"?? :roflmao: :roflmao: Please explain, this I gotta hear. I don't hate the guy, and agree he has some problems, but I wouldn't compare him to Martin Luther King, or the Pope just yet.....or EVER for that matter.

I didn't read where he said anything about Martin Luther King or anyone else. But to people with anxiety disorders, he could be, and probably is, an inspirational figure.

When Ricky retired I was upset as hell. I expressed my anger and I got over it. After thinking it over I realized I didn't have all the info on the subject and no one else for that matter. I don't think anyone knows what caused Ricky to retire other than Ricky himself if that. You can bash him or welcome him back. Thats your choice but I don't think he deserves to be booed when he comes outta the tunnel this coming year. It appears to me no one knows what the guy was dealing with at the time. Although you may think you know I don't think anyone does. I just look forward to a year of winning Phin football.

SleepWithDaFish said:
When Ricky retired I was upset as hell. I expressed my anger and I got over it. After thinking it over I realized I didn't have all the info on the subject and no one else for that matter. I don't think anyone knows what caused Ricky to retire other than Ricky himself if that. You can bash him or welcome him back. Thats your choice but I don't think he deserves to be booed when he comes outta the tunnel this coming year. It appears to me no one knows what the guy was dealing with at the time. Although you may think you know I don't think anyone does. I just look forward to a year of winning Phin football.

Come on......if anyone of you think he quit because of Dave, your just trying to overlook and forgive him. Why not just hold out, and demand a trade?

He quit because he was going to be suspended for DRUGS. I don't think I know, I know I know.

His disorder may have hampered his decission, but it does not take away from the fact, of what he did. AND FOR THAT I WILL MOST CERTAINLY BOO HIM. No matter what! I said that if he makes a nice heartfelt public statement that I can then begin the process of forgiveness for Ricky the Football player, but no matter what. When his name is called for whatever game he returns, I'm going home horse from yelling FU's at him all day.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
vipersig-1.jpg

What is the purpose of ou doing this?

The IP image?

I do it just because I'm curious to know what my IP address is. It shows the persons IP address who is viewing the image, not anyone elses IP addy.

SleepWithDaFish said:

Of course we know why he quit. He told us, he got caught smoking pot by the NFL and he wanted to smoke POT whenever he wanted to!

I've never booed any Dolphins player, and that would include Wicky. I've never understood so called fans that boo their own team.

ohall said:
The IP image?

I do it just because I'm curious to know what my IP address is. It shows the persons IP address who is viewing the image, not anyone elses IP addy.
Wow that's awesome... I thought he was quoting his IP address, but it's still mine. Interesting.

It's funny because I started a thread about Ricky and his problems a while back and people bashed me to no end. I still stick by what I said and hopefully he'll get the help he needs.

ohall said:
The IP image?

It got everything right, but it says I'm using Internet Explorer 6, which is not true. :confused:

You get my last email? The reply to yours?

Ozzy said:
It got everything right, but it says I'm using Internet Explorer 6, which is not true. :confused:

You get my last email? The reply to yours?

Yea I did, I didn't reply because I didn't want you to think I was pushing or bugging you. Thx for all the info/help man!

finsfan4life said:
It's funny because I started a thread about Ricky and his problems a while back and people bashed me to no end. I still stick by what I said and hopefully he'll get the help he needs.

I hope your not talking about that totally delusional thread that compared Ricky, to Bruski? If so, you deserved to be bashed! Comparing someone who could die on the field to someone who could light one up on the field. Shame on you.

ohall said:
Yea I did, I didn't reply because I didn't want you to think I was pushing or bugging you. Thx for all the info/help man!

No problem at all, and I'm still waiting for a call back from him. Did you read up on any of them? Because if you run across a pic of them send it to me.

are we back on this "ricky quit for only one reason" thing? are we unicellular organisms that do things for one reason only? are we caricatures on a "reality" show? every decision i make is the result of many factors. he didn't retire just to smoke pot any more than he started playing football so he could wear a helmet visor.

that said, i am going to go out on a limb and say that the herb was not a great idea considering the SAD. imagine having such panic attacks as the original thread-starter described and choosing to do a drug that has been known to increase paranoia.

DPlus47 said:
are we back on this "ricky quit for only one reason" thing? are we unicellular organisms that do things for one reason only? are we caricatures on a "reality" show? every decision i make is the result of many factors. he didn't retire just to smoke pot any more than he started playing football so he could wear a helmet visor.

that said, i am going to go out on a limb and say that the herb was not a great idea considering the SAD. imagine having such panic attacks as the original thread-starter described and choosing to do a drug that has been known to increase paranoia.

There are a couple of posters here that have said they have social anxiety disorder, and one said that smoking pot is something that a lot of people do to get away from the paxil.

I smoked like Bob Marley when I was a jit, and never did it cause paranoia. Made me sleepy, and hungry though. :)

Yeah, he quit for 10 reasons... .......... ...........bs is one of them

Back
Top Bottom