A defensive cornerstone and the steal of the draft.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A defensive cornerstone and the steal of the draft..

If he's out, it's by trade IMO. They won't cut him. They're paying him handsomely to be on Injured Reserve right now. They could have negotiated an injury settlement, which would have been much cheaper, and released him. He and his agent requested exactly that. The Dolphins refused. They must have something in mind for him.

i like chris clemons at free more than i do reshad jones...jones doesn't have really good hips i think he struggles in his transition out of his pedal and shows some stiffness... lacks top end speed also...i think he's gonna wear a target in coverage at free

i could roll with clemons at free and jones at strong though down the road...its not terrible

If he's out, it's by trade IMO. They won't cut him. They're paying him handsomely to be on Injured Reserve right now. They could have negotiated an injury settlement, which would have been much cheaper, and released him. He and his agent requested exactly that. The Dolphins refused. They must have something in mind for him.

i'd look to trade him..3rd rounder i'd do it...but someones gonna have to take on $5 mil plus i think next year...someone may suffer an injury in camp and come calling

wasn't aware of that hopefully one of the QB's falls in our lap anyways and losing out on these cb's wont hurt so much!

Back
Top Bottom