A Dolphin Fan is | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan is

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
a great sports fan who has experienced the greatest accomplishments of all, the big dance. We have been blessed to have had some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL play for our beloved team. We have had the pleasure of watching the best comeback quarterback in our time, one who's body, mind, and heart would never quit. It is with that fire, and hope that we continue to get back to the big dance, after decades of not being able to get there, and celebrate in victory. We are patient in our resolve to become champions once again, but our being Dolphin Fans we will always be in pride, love, passion for our team that we so much cheer for!

I raise my beer to my fellow Dolphin fans, we will get to the superbowl once again, and make this historic franchise proud once again!:beerbang:

SuperMarksBros. said:
i dont know, man. i was 9 years old when miami last attended the "big dance" :cry:
I hear you. I have the same picture. I became I Dolphin fan in the late 60's in New York, just to piss my old man off who was a Oakland Raider Fan. I am along for the ride till the very end, until they put me in the pine box, with some speakers by my head!

A Dolphin fan is somebody who lives in New England and would actually cherish the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl more than watching the Red Sox win the world series.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching the Sox last season but you really can't compare how I feel about the 2 sports. Let's just say I'm not browsing Baseball message boards in the off season or even checking the scores if I'm not watching the games.

I like Baseball but If I was given a chose to keep Football and dump Baseball, Basketball and Hockey or dump Football and keep the other 3 major sports I would keep Football. I would watch a Fins preseason game before a Red Sox playoff game and even if it was the World Series I would flip.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
a great sports fan who has experienced the greatest accomplishments of all, the big dance. We have been blessed to have had some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL play for our beloved team. We have had the pleasure of watching the best comeback quarterback in our time, one who's body, mind, and heart would never quit. It is with that fire, and hope that we continue to get back to the big dance, after decades of not being able to get there, and celebrate in victory. We are patient in our resolve to become champions once again, but our being Dolphin Fans we will always be in pride, love, passion for our team that we so much cheer for!

I raise my beer to my fellow Dolphin fans, we will get to the superbowl once again, and make this historic franchise proud once again!:beerbang:
amen brother! Living 5 hours from dolphins stadium I have had the pleasure live
of watchin us totally dominate the colts twice, once in the playoffs when Lamar Smith ran for 250 yrds, and beat brett favre. and Im going to dolphins vs. bucs. cant wait. oh by the way ive watched the bucs dolphins alot in tampa in preseason

I'll put it this way....the only thing that would stop me from watching a televised Dolphin pre-season game would be any game 7 involving the Av's, Bruins or Oakland A's.

If it was a Dolphin regualr season game none of those sporting events would exist (accept during commercials).

unifiedtheory said:
I'll put it this way....the only thing that would stop me from watching a televised Dolphin pre-season game would be any game 7 involving the Av's, Bruins or Oakland A's.

If it was a Dolphin regualr season game none of those sporting events would exist (accept during commercials).

that is the gayist reply ive ever heard! Dude baseball over the dolphins not cool............. and the bruins? last time I checked hockey doesnt even exist in the U.S. nice reply! good job! are you a closet cali/boston fan?
:confused:

F150&Dolfan said:
A Dolphin fan is somebody who lives in New England and would actually cherish the Dolphins winning the Super Bowl more than watching the Red Sox win the world series.

Don't get me wrong I enjoyed watching the Sox last season but you really can't compare how I feel about the 2 sports. Let's just say I'm not browsing Baseball message boards in the off season or even checking the scores if I'm not watching the games.

I like Baseball but If I was given a chose to keep Football and dump Baseball, Basketball and Hockey or dump Football and keep the other 3 major sports I would keep Football. I would watch a Fins preseason game before a Red Sox playoff game and even if it was the World Series I would flip.

Ditto with me and the Tar Heels championship. It was a great feeling, but it was nothing compared to how I'll react when we win the Super Bowl.

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
that is the gayist reply ive ever heard! Dude baseball over the dolphins not cool............. and the bruins? last time I checked hockey doesnt even exist in the U.S. nice reply! good job! are you a closet cali/boston fan?
:confused:
What did Cali do to get brought into this?

A true dolphin fan is defined during season's like we had last year. We'll see all the fake ones come out when Miami wins the super bowl again though. Those fair weather fans really piss me off!

Back
Top Bottom