A great opportunity | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A great opportunity

Routine doesn’t mean insignificant. The injury is absolutely routine.
Routine means he had the same injury as everyone else, which he didn’t. He could’ve had 2 broken ribs instead of 1 or 5 like another player. Nobody knows except his drs how many ribs he broke or how much pain he was in while breathing.

A routine is like a habit or sequence that doesn't vary.

Routine means he had the same injury as everyone else, which he didn’t. He could’ve had 2 broken ribs instead of 1 or 5 like another player. Nobody knows except his drs how many ribs he broke or how much pain he was in while breathing.

A routine is like a habit or sequence that doesn't vary.
The definition in this context is “performed as part of a regular procedure rather than for a special reason.” There was nothing reported as abnormal about his injury. It’s a routine injury that players come back from without issue all the time.

So basically it’s best to assume we are the worst team until we’re not, right? Lol
I donno if it's best but thats the reality we live in.

With Brisset were one of the worst at least.

I hope Tua plays a great game but with the state of our OLINE my overall hope meter is extremely low and it sucks. I’m usually optimistic but unless they sign a tackle or 2 who can play (good luck) I’m not seeing it. In addition, if Lawrence tears up our defense it will go down further. I think a solid defensive performance is even more important than a solid offensive one is for the season outlook.

Back
Top Bottom