A Horrible Win | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Horrible Win

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
We did next to nothing right. We gave up 5 sacks, and got none. We could not stop the run, and left Atlanta's receivers run wild, while our's were dong nothing. "Phans"on the game thread called the game over in the 3rd quarter. Kinda sad.

All we did was WIN. :hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap::hclap:

LIKE THAT McDONALD'S JINGGLE GOES ",...AM LOVING IT."

Good teams can win a game even when they don't play their best. We're a damn good team.

Always have some of these in a 16 game season.
It's good if you can win them.

Atlanta is one of the best teams in the league. You know how good we played? Good enough to beat them. People will nitpick, but they can't change the score.

I don't remember when was the last time we won a game like that when we should have lost... LOVE IT!!!!!

I was just thinking the same thing, we played so bad and beat a damn good team. Boy it feels so f***ing good. :brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone know who stole the mcdonalds wings? Man If it wasn't flaco or Kaep who the hell was running with them????

Oh yea back to this thread. No such thing as an ugly win. A win is a win and when we play good we are un beatable.

I'm scared of the Saints but I think we can do it battle of the undefeated

It was ugly as hell but all it took was Don Jones making a hit, and Special Teams Hero John Denney scrapping to recover the ball and we had a shot.

When you give the ball to your offense at the end of the game needing a TD to win, and they go out and get that TD, the rest of the game doesn't matter.

This game reminds me why I don't care about FG drives. Matt Ryan did a Chad Henne impression today of marching them down the field only to get three for their efforts instead of 7. If good drives won the game, and not actual points, we certainly would have lost, but that's why TD potential is huge for a QB and and offense.

Real championship contenders find ways to win these type of games so i feel pretty good after today.

I had to travel by bus from Cuenca to Guyaquil this afternoon during the game.

Very happy to have arrived with an awesome Dolphin win!

Tomorrow...I fly into Miami to celebrate a great victory!

Although I agree Miami still has some holes to fill and some concerns to ponder, these are the games we have not pulled off since Marino's day. The last 5 minutes of this game showed the character of this team which has been less than dog crap for years now. Your young QB pulling off a game winning drive and then the defense ending the game on an interception erased everything I was yelling at my TV about for the prior 3 plus hours.
Be proud of how these guys closed.

Back
Top Bottom