A Little Experiment...Please Participate! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Little Experiment...Please Participate!

test.................

20 points. 2td/2fg.

we will start off a litttle slow because of the complexity of norv's offense. it will take time for guys to adjust to it.

LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF ALL WHO THREATEN IT!!

Dolphins 31 Lions 10 .....Lions are still not to good. Dolphins have more skill than the lions at almost every position.

Gotta go with...

38 - 5TDs - 1FG

For the same resaons everyone else has mentioned..
The Lions D stinks... our Offense will be flexing their muscles, because they can...Ricky will be running rampant, and Chambers will have a field day in that secondary...
PLUS the Lions O stinks too, so we'll have plenty of chances to run up the score...

Vs. Detroit

I'd say 31 points. We always start strong, and I think we'll do the same this year.

BTW - Congrats on the Masters Degree.....I finished mine in one year back in 97.......best thing I've ever done. You will be amazed at the opportunities it opens up for you.

The fins will not open up with Chambers and Co. for the first game. Ball control ie.. R. Williams is going to be the name of this low scoring game dominated by the Dolphins. 24 total points-18 points on offense and the D will return an interception for 6.

38 points. The Dolphins always come out of the gate strong, and Detroit will not put up much of a fight. Defense gets 3 TOs, giving the Dolphins the short field for 3 easy TDs. 2 long drives featuring Ricky W.'s running will provide the other 2 TDs, and Mare will add a FG.

Originally posted by inFINSible
It wasn't a Masters in English was it? ;) j/k

Haaa!! :lol: That's why the little apostophies are there so you know that done gone and dun it in prepoise. :D

28- thats the average amount of points scored by a team a game. The lions D sucks. They have a new rookie QB behind the wheel. When we play new, upcoming, just drafted rookies, we kill them. ( Manning, Ricky, sorry about that rick). Chambers and ricky want to play now, and will be burstiing with energy. It is Jays third year. Zack will have two ints. Sammy will have one. Zach will also have 20 tackles. Ricky will have a 100 yard game, scoring the first fin td of 2002, with a ten yard run. I can just imagine him now, diving into the endzone, with every fan in the stadium wanting to run down and kiss him. Ok, im back. they will score 10, our defense is not a pro bowl team, they have to slip up a point some time. Harrington will get injured. Walker will have a big introduction of boo's. Then, when its all done, no one will care becasue it was only the lions.

Back
Top Bottom